Golden Drop from the sun

Author's note: This is my first Snow White with the red hair Fanfiction. I hope you guys enjoy this! I know I normally write Pokemon Fanfictions so this definitely out of my comfort zone. I wanted to thank Naive-Gal for recommending this anime to me! It's now one of my absolute favorites!!!! I hope you guys enjoy this!
-Lilly🎀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long ago a drop of the sun fell on a golden flower giving it magical properties... However the magic flowers grew all over the place but then people began taking the flowers from themselves but once the flowers were cut they lost there magical properties and died. However one flower remained but an old women named Mistress Yorunoaijin was an old women who used the flower to keep herself young and healthy for centuries and all she had to do was say a magic Hyme. Instead of sharing the Sun's gift she kept it all to herself never sharing it with anyone. Then centuries passed and then the kingdom of Clarence blossomed and was ruled by a beloved King and Queen. Then years later the king and queen had two sons. Izana and Zen Whisteria. They loved their children more than anything in the world however something was missing and they wanted to have another child so a few months later the queen was pregnant with their next child however the queen had gotten extremely ill... The king fell into depression and Prince Izana never left his mother's side. Zen never remembered anything about this since he was only one years old and stayed by his big brother's side. Normally when things like this happen people start looking for a miracle in this case... The magic flower.... Then one night when Mistress Yorunoaijin was using the flower like she normally did then the guards saw it and she went running. Then the guards dug up the flower and took it back to the palace now know that the old hag was watching their every move. Then the flower was made into a medicine and it completely healed the queen. Then a few months later the queen gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with long golden hair. The royal family loved her dearly. The queen and queen opened to castle to the public and launched beautiful lanterns in the sky to celebrate her birth. Prince Izana loved his sister dearly and was extremely protective of her. For once everything seemed absolutely perfect. Then things changed in an instant. Prince was sleeping in his little sister's room next to her crib. Then when everyone was sleeping. Mistress Yorunoaijin Snuck into the princess room and tried cutting a lock of the princess's golden hair however when she cut the lock it turned into a dull shade of sandy blonde. Then Prince Izana woke up and saw the old hag and tried to scare her off however she pushed him out of the way and stole the child and disappeared into the night. Then the king and were absolutely heartbroken when their oldest son told them the news... The kingdom fell into a dark period and the king fell into depression and died a year after his daughter's disappearance. Then the queen left the palace vowing to return when her daughter was found. Prince Izana blamed his self for his sister's disappearance and vowed to protect his little brother Zen by any means necessary. Zen was so young and never remembered his little sister and no one ever spoke of her. Zen never knew he even had a sister until one day.... In the meanwhile the old hag Mistress Yorunoaijin raised the child of own and locked her up in a tower never aloeimg her to leave the tower and she planned on hiding her forever... Then eighteen years later things changed..... And that's where I come in. This when I found the love of my life... I met the beautiful and intriguing Kinnokami.