Did You Know....?

1. An armadillo will give birth to 4 babies at a time and they are all the same gender each time. So it'd be 4 girls then 4 boys or  4 boys then 4 girls.

2. Octopuses have rectangular pupils.

3. Blue whales' hearts are as big as a small car. Their arteries are big enough for adults to crawl through and their veins are big enough for kids to run through.

4. Newborn babies can only see in black and white for the first few months.

5. People say, "Bless You"  when you sneeze because all body functions cease for a millisecond.

6. Fingers Prune underwater not because of them absorbing the water or washing away the oil, but because of an evolutionary trait caused by the brain to enhance the grip of your fingers underwater.

7. Army ants are used as "natural sutures" – their jaws are so powerfulm natives staple wounds by forcing ants to bite them and break off the body

8. Pandas don't have particular sleeping spots; they simply fall asleep wherever they happen to be.

9. Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.

10. Paper cuts hurt so bad because paper does more microscopic damage to the skin, and there often isn't blood to protect nerves afterwards

11. The are approximately 550 hairs in the eyebrow.

12. Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.

13. A snail can sleep for three years.

14. Armadillos can walk underwater.

15. One Puffer Fish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.

16. If someone places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

17. Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.

18. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.

19. Touch and massage stimulates the release of endorphins, the body's natural pain killers.

20. Each time you see a full moon you always see the same side.