"Alright. Take a seat near the front. Sit by Zayn." Zayn looked up at the mention of his name.

"What?" I started walking around him and inspecting at him.

"Um...." I looked at his shoulder blades and lifted a hand up to feel them. They weren't elevated at all. I sighed and sat down.

"What was that all about?" Zayn asked, rubbing his shoulder.

"He just hasn't been near people for a while. It seems like he quite admires you." Mr. Tomlinson said and I nodded. I reached an arm out and touched his arm. He had drawings all over it.

"Woah...." I breathed. "What are those?"

"Oh, these? They're just my tattoos. Do you like them?" Zayn asked.

I nodded and rubbed my hand over one that said "ZAP!"

"Can I have one?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I guess I could take you to the tattoo shop and you can get one if you'd like." I nodded.

"They do hurt a little, but you get used to it." Zayn said. I nodded and sat back down.

Niall looked at Zayn warily, whimpering a small bit. I dabbed his back and he looked up at me.

"It's okay Nialler, Zayn won't hurt you. Right?"

"Right. I'd never hurt anyone." Zayn said.

Suddenly a bell rang and people started coming into the room, sitting down away from us. When the room was full Mr. Tomlinson cleared his throat.

"Everybody, this is Harry. He's new and so is Niall." He touched my shoulder and I looked up at him. He smiled at me.

"Alright. Everybody, turn to page 315. Harry, Niall, get a book from the shelf over there." I got up and Niall grabbed onto my arm, following me.

I grabbed two books then took them back to our desk, and Zayn helped me get to the page.

"Today we will be learning about fossils, and tomorrow we will be making them." Some people started whispering really quietly.

"Yes George and Hannah, we will be having groups but I can assure you if you keep talking while I'm teaching, I'll be picking yours." They looked at him weirdly.

"How'd you hear us?" His eyes filled with fear.

"Teacher secret. I've got eyes in the back of my head, probably have a good hearing ability." He said then sighed as if he'd just saved his life.

The bell rang and he turned towards up. "Everyone read this chapter then write a page on what it was about." Everyone got up and walked out the door.

"Harry. Stay here, we need to talk." I nodded and waited for everyone to leave. Niall stayed, clinging to my arm. Mr. Tomlinson put some papers in drawers then walked over to me. He put his hand out and touched below my shoulder blades. I wriggled uncomfortably and he smiled.

"A little bit uncomfortable having wings stuff in your back, yeah?" I nodded.

"Let them out for a while." He said.

"What? But mr-" I started.

"Call me Louis, okay? Just, when there aren't any other students around, okay?" I nodded.

"No one will come in for a while. I don't have a class next period, and you don't have one either." He said. "Okay, Louis." He smiled.

"That sounds better. Now, stretch your wings out, I'll lock the door." I nodded and took my shirt off. I rolled my shoulders and started pushing my wings out.

"Ow..." I whimpered as they tore the skin.

"How long was it since you've taken them out?" Louis asked.

"A year or two ago."

"Oh, yeah. They'll be a little sore probably." I grunted and pushed them out the rest of the way. I stretched them out and smiled as the pain in my shoulders ceased.

"Feels nice?" Louis asked.

"Yeah... Niall, come on, I'll help." I said and he took his shirt off hesitantly. I rubbed his back as he pushed his wings out, screwing up his eyes in pain.

"It's okay Niall.... There. That better?" He nodded happily.

"So, he can't talk?" Louis asked as Niall stroked his blonde wings.

"He hasn't said anything for years. It hurts him now, plus the scientist did something and he strained a vocal cord or something." Louis raised his eyebrows. "I'm surprised at how smart you are. I guess it came with your wings..." He looked up and a hand went to his shoulder blade.

"Louis, do you have wings?"

"I've already told you, I'm not that type of an angel." Louis said, his eyes filling with panic.

"But you are an angel. Can't you just show me?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry... I'd like to its just.... I can't... I haven't taken them out since I was eight and something happened and I- I'll show you some other time possibly." He said and cleared his throat.

"This periods about to end, better get going boys." I nodded and pulled my wings back in, feeling the tension in my back form again. Niall did the same and we slipped our shirts on.

"Come in here after last period." I nodded and started heading to class.