Chapter four

•Edited by Crxzy_Stylinsxn_•

CHAPTER SONG: We Are Family

Me and Niall sat at a coffee shop, sipping on some tea and nibbling on a donut.

"Boys. You need to finish. Were closing in a few minutes." I nodded and continued drinking. A few minutes later they flipped the sign.

"Boys, you have to go home." The lady said.

"We don't have a house." I said looking down. She looked shocked.

"Where'd you get this money from then?" She asked.

"We found it in the street. I guess we could it go back to that dumpster-"

"No! No, I'll take you to a nice house. I know two ladies who's sons ran away and they'd love some young people." I nodded.

"Thank you."

"Let's go boys. First, what are your names?" She asked as she lead us to her car.

"I'm Harry and this is Niall."

"Can he-"

"No... He can't talk without getting hurt." She nodded and I helped Niall into the car. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"So I'm guessing you don't go to school." She said.

"No, but we're pretty smart." I said.

She asked me a few math questions and I answered them all right. Niall showed me what to tell her and he got them right too.

I forgot to say, when we got the wings we got a whole bunch of facts crammed into our brains.

"I'll see if we can enrol you." I nodded and we pulled into a driveway.

"That's a huge house." I said in awe.

"It's not that big actually. Where were you guys kept?"

"In a cage." I said.

"Um.... Okay then..." She lead us into the house.

"Guys! I brought kids. Well, teenagers!" She shouted through the house.

"Anne! Maura!" She shouted.

Two people came down the stairs then looked at us.

"What are their names?" Anne asked excitedly.

"Niall and Harry-" Anne looked confused for a second, but then hugged me suddenly.

"Harry!"

"Who are yo- Mum?" I asked and hugged her back when she nodded. Niall and Maura hugged. I'm guessing Niall's her son.

"Let's enrol then in school right quick." Anne said and got on a laptop. She started filling stuff out and Maura was helping her.

"Dinner!" The other woman shouted.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Rachel." She said. I nodded and grabbed a plate. I looked around and sat down on the floor.

"No, the table honey." Mum said.

"Oh..." I said and got up. I sat down next to Niall.

"Where were you guys?!"

"In a cage." I said.

"What happened? Why isn't Niall talking?" Maura asked.

"He can't talk. They did something to his throat."

"Who's they?" Rachel asked.

"I can't say." I said remembering when they threatened me.

"They won't know."

"Yes they will. I might tell you later." I lied, they nodded and we continued eating.

"Tomorrow we'll take you to school. They'll give you your schedule and someone to show you around the school." I nodded took my plate to the sink.

"Your room is upstairs, third door on the left. Niall, yours is-" He squeaked and ran up to me, grabbing into my arm.

"He doesn't like not being near me." I said.

"Okay, you can share a bed I guess." I nodded and took Niall upstairs.

"We'll go out and get you guys some clothes."

"Thanks." I said. I undressed Niall and myself. I then our clothes on the floor near the closet. We got under the covers and Niall snuggled up next to me, his body radiating heat and warming me.

I wrapped an arm around him and stroked his hair with one of my hands. He smiled and shut his eyes then leaned against my chest. I smiled and fell asleep to his light snoring later.