Chapter five

•Edited by @Crxzy_Stylinsxn_•

SONG CHAPTER: Timber

I woke up and saw a note pinned to the door, I got up and read it out loud.

"Harry, we went out shopping for you guys, there are some clothes in the drawers. You need to be at school by eight thirty."

I looked at the clock and saw it was only seven, I woke Niall up.

"Come on Niall, we need to shower." He grunted and got up, following me to the bathroom.

We jumped into the shower and turned the water on, they had bought us soap too. I scrubbed Niall's hair and got all the blood out that had been there for years.

We only had a shower once when we were there, and that was when I was seven and he was six.

I scrubbed my body and my hair, I washed his body and got us a towel. I dried him off and then me then got our clothes, We put them on and it was only .

We went downstairs and saw pancakes on the counter so I grabbed some and we ate. We left for school at 8. When we got there I went into the office.

"Hello? I'm Harry and this is Niall and we're new." I said. She looked up and smiled.

"Ah, Harry and Niall. Glad to see you. Here are your schedules. I made it so you have the same classes." I looked down to see what a rooms they were at.

"Three of them have the same teacher." I said.

"Oh, Mr. Tomlinson. Yes, I gave him to you on purpose. He's really good with new students. Speaking of students here is your guide to help you around the school." A boy a little taller than me with brown eyes and light brown hair came in.

"Mrs. Hoffman." He said. "I'm assuming these are Niall and Harry?"

She nodded. "Yes. I hope you'll help them feel at home in our school."

"Yes ma'am. This way." He lead us out of the office and down a hall.

"You're lucky. All your classes are in this section of the hall. Oh, I'm Liam by the way. Liam Payne. If you need any help just find me. We have most of the same classes."

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." He replied and went off to another room.

First period: Science.

Teacher: Mr. Tomlinson.

I found his room and walked in, assuming who he is, he was talking to another student. The student had jet black hair and brown eyes.

"Zayn. You need to turn that paper in today or you'll fail this semester."

"Yes sir." Zayn said then sat down down at a desk. I looked at Mr. Tomlinson and furrowed my eyebrows.

"He looks like the person who came 11 years ago." I whispered to Niall and he nodded.

"Harry, Niall! So glad to meet you-though- it seems like we've already met." He raised his eyebrows.

"Glad to see you made it safely. May I?" I nodded and he put a hand on my shoulder blade.

"They do stick out quite a lot. I wonder if Niall's do... Yes." He said as he felt Niall's as I smiled at him.

"I never thought I'd actually get to see you." I said.

"Did you doubt me?" He asked.

"No but.... It just seemed so long." He nodded.