{1} The New Kid

Mark's POV
I was sitting in Science Class, hating it like I always did. Ms. Gadd was giving a boring speech about atoms or some crap. I was a Junior in High School. I looked over at Felix, who was nearly asleep. "MR. FISCHBACH!" I heard a loud voice say. I groaned under my breath. "Yes, Ms. Gadd...?" I said. "Pay attention!" "Goes for you too, Felix!" She added. {I dont know Pewds last name sorry ;-; } The Bell rang. I ran out of there faster than the wind. I ran over to my friends. "Hey, guys!" I yelled waving halfway down the hall. But I ran into someone on the way. "Oh balls! Im so sorry I didnt see you there!" I said. "Here let me help you." I grabbed the persons' hand and helped him off the ground. "Th-Thank you..." He was so cute. Yes...yes... Im gay, but like I'd ever have the balls to tell my friends."Yhea no problem!" "Hey, are you new? "I've never seen you around before." I asked. "Y-y-yhea I-I-I'm new..." He said. "I just moved here from Ierland." He added. "Oh, well welcome! I'm Mark. Mark Edward Fischbach." I said, smiling. "Hi, Mark. I'm Séan William McLoughlin, but please, just call me Jack." He said. "Ok. Com'on, let me introduce you to my friends." I took his hand and took him over to the guys. "Hey guys this is Séan, but he'd liked to be called Jack." I said. The guys waved. "Jack, these are my friends; Felix, Cry, Yami, Ken, Ash, Bob, and Wade." I said. "Hi." He said in a soft tone. Then I heard a framilar voice. "Hey, new kid!" Jack turned around. It was Steven, the school bully. He was a year younger than I was, so I've beaten him up before. But since my mind says I like Jack, I showed Steven some strenth I had. "Hey are you that weird Irish kid?!" He asked walking up to him. "Oh crap." Ken said. "This isn't gonna be pretty." Ash added. "You got that freaking right." I told the guys. They all looked at me with confused looks. Steven walked up to Jack. I was turned around at the guys still. "Great, so I got the right loser." Jack tried not to tear up. "Perfect, he's a big baby with no balls!" He said laughing. I could hear Jack starting to cry. I snapped. I turned around and pinned Steven against a locker. "LOOK HERE, CONNORS! LEAVE JACK ALONE! HES NEW!" I yelled still pinning Steven to the locker."Oh look, little Blue Bird has a crushie on Jack I see?" He said smirking. I pinned him tighter on the locker. "I WOULD JUST GO WITH YOUR LITTLE WUSSY GROUP BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK! I yelled hiding my blushing. "Fine." He said. I let him go. Then I heard him say to his friends quitely. "He's gay." I turned around, pulled his hoodie, and punched him. He fell to the ground with a bloddy mouth and nose. I walked back over to the guys. They just stared at me dumbfounded. I'd never acted like that before, so I didnt blame them. Felix finally said. "Dang, Mark..." I saw Jack. "Are you ok, Jack?" I asked. "Yhea, Im okay. Thanks for standing up for me." He said. "Yhea, no problem. Dont let Steven get to you. He's a pain in the neck." I said leaning against my locker. "Mark, what was that?!" Ken finally said pulling me into the corner. "You havent hit Steven like that since Fith grade." He said. "Hold up.." I gulped. "Do you like Jack? Like, like like him?!" He asked. "Pfft no!! Dude Im not gay!!" I said, obviously lying. "Ok then..." He said while we walked back to the group. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

******
UGH this took soooo long!! 3: Im still in Ocean Side. I woke up at like 2:00 AM and now its 5:53 AM ;-; Any who, hoped you enjoyed! Byeeee!