7# Dessert bowl (3, 《churro, easy recipe, hack recipe, baking, how-to bowl》)

Hey all in this chapter I'm going to say you all how to make churro dessert bowls

+ An easy churro recipe.
+ Easy churro recipe with pancake mix.
+ How- to bake churros

1. Easy churro recipe:
INGREDIENTS.

1 cup water
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 eggs, beaten
Vegetable oil, for frying
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional

PREPARING DOUGH
To make the churro dough: Combine 1 cup of water with the butter or margarine and the salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a wooden spoon, stir in flour. Reduce the heat to low and stir vigorously until the mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute. Remove the dough from the heat and, while stirring constantly, gradually beat the eggs into the dough.

2. Hack pancake mix recipe.
INGREDIENTS
Vegetable oil
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 1/4 cups pancake mix
1 cup hot water

PREPARATION
In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil (2 to 3 inches) over medium-high heat until thermometer inserted in oil reads 375°F. In small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of the sugar and the cinnamon; set aside. In medium bowl, stir pancake mix, hot water and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar with spatula until dough forms.

3. How- to bake churros (I added this coz' most people are only aware of the method where churros are fried & baking is healthier, safer & easier 《according to me》).

Make sure to pipe them nice and thick. Do this by putting pressure on the bag and piping slowly. Bake for around 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.

4. How- to make churro dessert bowl.

1. Fill the pastry bag with the dough, try to keep the dough thick and the bag's tip thicker. Not too thick though.
2. Grease the backside/outside of a muffin tray really well. You can also lay foil on it.
3. Now pipe the dough on and around it so it forms the shape of a bowl.
4. Let it set out for a little time to set before cooking it.

BAKING: To bake it simply use the steps I've provided above and bake it in the oven.

FRYING: To fry it first freeze the piped bowls with the tray in the freezer, overnight will be good. Then remove it out of the tray with care making sure not to break it in the process. Then fry it till golden brown.

Roll the bowl in cinnamon sugar after being fried or baked. Serve it when the bowl is still hot with ice cream, chocolate drizzle and fruits. 👈 FOR BEST SERVE.

And TADA......

♡♡♡

I hope you found at least one thing provided above helpful. 😆😆😆

Your favourite?

What do you think about the hack recipe?

Till next time bye. 😚😚😚