Part 1: Mr. Awkward

ALAIA'S POV:

*riiiiiiiiing*

Ghaaaad! What time is it?

"5:45AM"

*yawn*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Today is my first day as a freshman in college. I sluggishly stood up from my bed and started stretching before doing my 10-minute morning abs workout called Bretman Rock's ABSolutely NOT Challenge. 

1. 20 crunches
2. 40 in and outs
3. 1 minutes plank
4. 30 seconds break
5. 20 plank twist
6. 40 mountain climbers
7. 60 scissors
8. 30 seconds break
9. 20 leg raises
10. 40 toe touches
11. 60 seconds 6 inch holds

After the workout, I went to get my uniform ready. After that, I took my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I walked straight to the kitchen after putting on my uniform and getting dressed, where my mother was making breakfast. I sat at the table with my father, who was eating a sandwich and sipping coffee while watching my mother prepare.

"Good Morning Mom, Dad!"

I spoke. 

While flipping the pancake she was preparing, my mother smiled and answered, "Morning!"

Before I had a response, dad had finished devouring his sandwich. "Hey daughter."

My mom put two pancakes on a platter for me, topped with sliced bananas and honey. 

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

"Thank you for the food!"

I happily replied before digging in.

"By the way, after you've finished eating, can you wake your little brother? It's also his first day in middle school. Also, there's another gift I found outside the door. It's for you again."

My mom replied as she sat next to my dad.

"Sure mom. Where's the present from the anonymous?"

Before I had to shift my seat to wake my little brother upstairs in his room, he was already slogging across the dining table with his eyes half asleep. My mom pointed at the flowers on the vase and looked at my little brother in awe.

"Aww, my baby!"

My mom extended her arms to embrace the young one. My brother, Aljohn, sighed, but still gave himself in.

"Mom, I'm like, thirteen."

He pouted.

My dad heartily laughed.

"Since when did my son's voice start to be so deep? I bet you already have a girlfriend aye?"

My dad joked as he raised and lowered his eyebrows playfully whilst sipping his coffee. Aljohn shrugged and sat beside me to eat.

SPECIAL DELIVERY TO MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE, ALAIA!
From: Secret Deliverer <3

For the past 3 years, I've been getting gifts from this so-called 'Secret Deliverer'. I wonder who he is.

"Alright, time for me to go to college."

I wiped my mouth with the table napkin before standing up.

"You want me to drive you to school?"

Dad suggested and I nodded.

"Alright, Lei lei. Good luck on your first day!"