Meeting My Daughter

--3 years ago--

3rd person's P.O.V

Water poured down from the gloomy sky. A white umbrella breaking the darkness of the night, matching the color of the drops. Under it was a white haired girl wearing a long white leather coat and boots that goes up to her knees. She was the representative of white other than her purple eyes.

She was walking away from the alley until she heard someone's cry. Looking at her side, she saw a little girl sobbing beside a trashcan. Her blonde hair was messy and her clothes were torn, the only thing keeping her from the rain is the lid of a trashcan. The white walked over to her with look of sadness and worried in her face. The girl stiffened when she sees the white in front of her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Helen. What's yours?" The white asked.

"I-I don't h-have one..." The blonde answered between sobs.

"Then I'll name you." The white exclaim, holding out her hand to the girl "And you can live with me." She continued.

The blonde looked up at her with eyes full of hope. "R-Really...?" She asked.

"Yes. And there's no catch. Just be a good girl and don't break anything important." The white said, smilling.

The blonde took her hand and got up. They started walking together under the umbrella. "Helen?" The blonde called her and the white humed in reply. "Can I call you Mom?" She asked.

"Sure, and I'll name you ..."

--The present--

"... Maya!" Helen yelled Maya's name which jolted her awake. After a few minutes later she finally came down the stairs in her uniform with her hair in a messy ponytail while trying to wear her tie. Helen smiled at Maya, she fixed her hair and do her tie. After that, she takes Maya to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this is good.

Cause I know you guys didn't expect a past story, especially about Maya.

I just thought it'd be fun to let you know about it.

But sorry if you don't like it    ;-;