chapter-3-

GUYS I SUCK I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE UP AND I WILL TRY TO DO TWO CHAPTER'S TODAY OK LETS BEGIN.

Stefan's POV

I kissed her and she kissed me back. What does that mean does she have feelings for me or is she just trying to get over Ian I need to know now. When I pulled back slowely to look at her she smiled and I put my had on her cheek and kissed her again but this time she kissed me back more hugerly and she put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in we started kissing harder and harder and the kisses became more intense. I do have feelings for her and I do want to make this work if she feels the same way.

Nina's POV

His lips were so soft and moised I was falling deeper into the kiss. Then suddenly their was a nock on the door. Which caused me and Paul to break the kiss "Umm nina we need you on set like now" I heard from behind the door.

"I'll be right their" I said very nervously. After I had replied i heard foot steps leaving the door. That's when my eyes mad contact with his beautiful forest green eyes.

" Well that's that " I said with a smile across my face.
" Yeah " he said looking at my lips. " Soooo..... Do you.. maybe.. want to... Hang out later " he said I could tell that he was very nervous " I would love that... How about my house? " I asked with a tone of question. " Yeah OK I'll be their at 6" I heard him say nodding my head we both got up and left the room.

I can't explain it that kiss was never have I ever  experienced before. It was a feel of want and hungry and desire. Why was he making me feel this way? And how. all I was thinking about all day was his lips apon mines.

THAT AFTERNOON

I got home and tried to fix up the place before Paul came over. I was very nervous because what if I messed up this. I really like Paul and I don't want to mess this up. All the sudden then the doorbell rang. I knew who it was so I rushed to the door immediately.

I open the door slowly and calmly. Then I saw this beautiful face." Hey " I said calmly and nervously but didn't show it. " Come in " I said moving out of the door way so he could enter. " I think we should talk about what... " I started to say closing the door and turning around when I felt his lips apon mine.

I had gasped out of the  unpreparedness kiss but soon felt his had on my cheek whck made me calm down. He pulled away from the kiss my breath was token away by the kiss. " I think we both know how I feel by now, now it's you turn" he said looking down as my lips and my eyes still spotted on his.

Their were no words that could explain how I was feeling at this point so I did what any other regular girl would do. I crashed my lips apon his and kissed him hugerly and with lust and desire. We backed up to the wall behind us and I pulled away for air and whispered
" I think we both know how i I feel by now " I said taking deep breaths trying to catch my breath. We both smiled at eachother our eyes like magnetics drawn together.

" Do you want to watch a movie with me " I said looking into his eyes. " with you ? Anytime anyday " he said that placed a huge smile on my lips.
I'm falling for him HARD.

THEY ARE JUSTI TO CUTE WHAT DO YOU THINKS ABOUT TO HAPEEN?
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.