chapter 2-trailers

Nina's POV

2 weeks later

I was still trying to avoid Ian because I did not want to see him it was even hard to avoid him cause I had to do scenes with him. Me and Paul were just friends I didn't have the guts to start anything and it was just to soon with the whole Ian situation.

Later that day

I was going back to my trailer when Ian came to me. Nina can we please talk about this I love you I'm so sorry I don't know what I was doing please take me vack Ian said nearly Lossing his voice. I could just feel the tears coming through my eyes. Ian just stop... I'm over it, but what ever we had is gone so just leave me the hell alone OK i said with a stream of tears coming down the side of my face I walked into my trailer and plotting on my couch and started to cry. If I didn't let everything out now I probably was never going to get over what happened. Then as I whipped my face I heard a nock on the door. Umm nina it's Paul you their. Omg he probably saw what happened. Yeah hold on a sec I said nervously and wiping the rest of the tears off my face then walking over to the door. Before I opened the door I took a deep breath and then opend it. Oh is this not a good time I could just come back..... No it's fine I said interrupting him. What do need I said trying to put a fake smile on my face but it wasn't working. I was wondering if you want to work on the script with me he said. Yeah sure come in I said stepping aside so that he could get in. I closed the door behind him and we both sat down on the couch. As we were going over the script I kind of zoned out and was thinking about the whole Ian situation and my eyes were for filling with tears. Hey... Are you OK i heard Paul say Lossing focused of what I was thinking about. Oh yeah soory... Yeah...  I said hoping he was really  convinced.

no your not tell me what's wrong nina he said demanding me to tell him.

You know what I'm not OK everyone expecting me to be OK i don't know why that is but I always say yeah but it's never true and I try so hard to convince myself that I am... But I'm not that's what's wrong with me and I don't know how to fix it I said fighting back the tears. You know everyone has things in their life that their dealing with we wake up do what ever we have to do during the day and get home and go to bed and repeat the next day, but it it's that easy life isn't that easy theirs always a problem if we didn't have that one problem we wouldn't be human, but at least we always have an opportunity to fix them and that's what makes our life easier he said smiling and the end. I started to smile and that actually made me feel better talking to Paul like that I never even talk to him that often mostly on set but never like this. Thanks I needed that I said smiling. No problem he said having a big smile on his face.

We were just sitting their for about 3 and a half min until he started to lean in I knew what he was trying to do so I leaned in crashing my lips into his.

Hey guys sorry I didn't post yesterday night I just had a lot to do but I will post more often!!!