chapter 1-connection

Nina's POV

It was horrible, I think the worst day of my life. I came home from audition early and I had some news that I wanted Ian to be the first one to know since he was auditioning for the role damon on TVD. That I got the role for Elena Gilbert. I walked in the house and all I could hear was laughing and giggling so I went to go see what was so funny. I cracked the open to get a little glimpse of what was going on. So all that I could see was Ian and my friends Nikki reeds. At that very moment my heart fell apart. The door flew open wide and they saw me. Nina it's not what you think Ian said trying to tell me lies. It's bad enough that he did the act but now he has to lie to face about what I saw was going on.

So I left without saying a word yeah I was heart broken and confused and yeah I could just yell at them but what was that going to change so I said nothing did nothing and just left.

As I was in the car driving to Candice house cause I called her right after everything happened and she said I could crash at her place for the night. I got a call and it was juli the producer of the vampire diaries. Hey Nina she started out saying. Hi how are you I said trying to hide the pain from my voice. I'm good I was just calling you to let you know that tomorrow we will be doing auditions for the part stefan and we need you to be here at 8:30 am she said. Yeah no problem I'll be their I said. Thank you OK see you tomorrow she said. Yeah see ya I said and ended the call. When I got to Candice house she told me to tell her everything even though I already told her but I wasn't going to argue so I told her from the beginning.

8:30 am

Paul's POV

I was really nervous and anxious but also excited. When I walked into the audition room I saw this girl but I really could not tell who she was or why she was in the room I thought this audition was for the role stefan Salvatore. But all she was doing was looking at the script and I was kind of starting at her. Hi I'm Julie and this is Keven and this is nina dobrev she will be playing the role Elena Gilbert Julie said then nina looked up at me. Our eyes locked and she was gorgeous I could not keep my eyes off of her she had olive skin and brown long hair and her eyes her eyes were the best part they were light brown. Hi she said and smirked I think she noticed I was staring at her.

Nina's POV

He was a great actor we had a connection while we where acting he was tall and hacks a olive skin texture almost as close as mine and he had kind of dark kind of light brown hair and his ileyes his eyes were green and they were beautiful I could not keep my eyes off of him. I know me and Ian are not together anymore and I want nothing to do with him. But Paul he was different special and I liked it.
''thank you Paul we will soon get intouch with you as soon as possible" Julie said getting up and shaking his hand. Thank you for this opportunity to even audition he said and walked out. I think that was our guy Julie said. I smiled and said thats our guy under my breath.

The next day

Paul's POV

I still could not get her out my mind I was thinking about her twenty four seven it was crazy. My phone started ringing so I picked it up. Hello I said. Hi Paul this is Julie I am here to tell you that you got the part and we need you here tomorrow to start shooting she said. Really that's amazing thank you so much and I will be their tomorrow I said almost screaming of excitement. Your welcome see you tomorrow on set she said. OK see ya I said ending the call. This is amazing and a great opportunity and I get to see nina if she even remember me.

The next day

Nina's POV

Today is the first day on set I've been crashing at Candice house for the past few days she is also in TVD witch is great. When I arrived on set after doing hair and makeup and wardrobe we did the scene when stefan and Elena bump into each other when elena was coming out of the boys bathroom.

Scene

Oh pardon me he said
Oh I'm so sorry it's my fault I wasn't watching where I was going I said.
Umm is this the men's room he said.
Well yeah...um..yeah it's a pretty long story I said.
I'm gonna go I said.
Cut.
That was good. Said the executive producer Keven.

Me and Paul both smiled and looked into eachother eyes until we eventually had to stop and go back to our trailers to get ready for the next scene.