"thank you . . just a minute though, i'll just wake up my wife" i spoke through crooked accent.

"oh sure, anything for the adorable love birds" the man spoke.

a smile spread across my lips, "honey, wake up. we're already here" the girl slowly opened her eyes and when our eyes locked, she gave me a loving peck on the lips—my cheeks couldn't help but burn.

"thanks sweetie" she murmured and flashed me a warm smile that almost took my breath away. god, i love this girl so much and she doesn't even know how whipped i am to her.

  time passed by so fast and it was already night. know cying that bed time is almost just a minute away, my nerves wouldn't still calm down.

i'm quite nervous and i don't even know what to expect. i just got out of the bathroom and i'm currently waiting for her to finish her bath. god, let the heavens be at my side today.

i admit that i want us to do it, tonight. i've been controlling myself ever since we got back together and i wanted to keep her purity so we could both have our first times as married couple and . . i really really wanted to make this night very special.

I just love the girl so much.

while chaemin was on the bathroom, i prepped myself and the room. i was really prepared as i had a pack of scented flower petals on my bag, i was really careful to not be busted and i wanted to surprise her as my main objective is to set up the mood—and i pray that this wouldn't turn out an epic fail.

i turned off the lights and only left the lamp on. i only needed a little amount of light just to specially highlight the flower petals that trailed from the bathroom door up-to our queen-sized bed.

Oh dear, please, please, just . . make this one special.

i slowly marched in front of the bathroom door as i waited patiently for her to come out. i wanted to act a little cheesy and maybe kiss her hand as i lead her on our bed and you know .  .

i can't help but blush at how cringy i am right now, i just really hope this wouldn't be all just a waste.

soon enough, the door slowly opened and there came the most beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on. the room suddenly smelled so sweet, i almost had a boner.

my eyes was blessed with a masterpiece. our eyes locked and i swear i felt my heart pick up a pace. chaemin's hair was still dripping wet and some of it soaked her black- lacy above the knee night gown— it was a see through that even through little lighting, i can make out of her curves. my dirty little mind must be seeing things as i can see that she wasn't wearing underneath, i can make out the shape of her nipple on the fabric and oh my—it must be only me and my pervert-ness.

i  really had to gulp a few times just to control myself. she smelled so nice and i wanted to attack her straight away.

"love?" my wife asked, her voice coming out a little sweet as her hand met my face and she was so warm. "are you alright? why is it so dark in here? we should turn on some lights" she continued as she almost opened the lights, i stopped her and hugged her so tight.

everything wasn't going the way i planned, i wasn't supposed to hug her nor was i supposed to feel so aroused—we haven't even done anything and i am already a mess. "i don't want any lights"