Chapter 23

Sydney P. O. V.

I have this living thing inside me. It's just so scary. Niall told me that it will be ok and not to worry, but I mean how can I not be scared?

I'm just confused. I swore we used protection every time. I remember telling him to put one on. And he did. Didn't he? Maybe not. I picked up my phone and test Rachael. She shouldn't be asleep.

Rachael P. O. V.

I got a text from Sydney.

'Hey!!'

'Hi :)' I sent.

'I think I'm going to abort the baby'

'Wha? No please don't. You and Niall will have a beautiful baby.'

'Idk. I'm just really scared. What if something happens?'

'Stop worrying. It'll be fine. Niall will be there for you.'

'With his job I'm not too sure.'

'He cares about you enough to put the love of his life before his career.'

'True...'

'Don't worry ok? It'll work out one way or another.'

'The wonderous words of Rachael.'

':D It's not late where you are. But it's like 12 am here.'

'Oh I'm so sorry. I'll text you tomorrow.'

With that I shut my phone off, plugged it into the charger, and put the phone in my slipper so if my dad came in he wouldn't step on it and break it. My head hit the pillow and I was out.

Niall P. O. V.

Sydney was texting Rachael for a little while I texted my brother. He was telling me a lot about babies. What not to do with them. How to hold them, because I suck at holding Theo.

'You don't have faith in me?' I text.

'Yeah I don't...' Greg sent.

'Thanks. Love ya too. lol'

'I just think you need some baby pointers.'

'Well give me advice don't criticize me.'

'Fine. Umm do the work. Don't let Sydney take care of the baby 100% of the time.'

'Ok. But I like my sleep.'

'Happy wife happy life'

'Shes my girlfriend though'

'Same difference.'

'What ever. I'm tired and Sydney is asleep on my shoulder'

'Night bro'

I shut the lamp off and shifted Sydney down so she was wrapped around me. I ran my fingers through her hair and placed my other hand on her stomach. I can't believe I made something so precious.

---------------------------------------------

Ok it looks short. It was reallllllllllllllly long on my iPhone but short on wattpad and I'm truly sorry.