Chapter 16 part 2

• Dedicated to Sydney

Rachael P. O. V.

Damnit I hate that I love Harry so much. I wish I could let him go. But I can never let him go.

I thought about Harry all day. His love tugged at my heart all day like thin twine. It sucked.

Did he mean it? Was he showing off? Why would he want to write that if he didn't mean it? How long had he not been loving me?

My phone vibrated once again. It was Harry. I'm in the middle of class I can't answer. I text him and asked him what he wanted

Harry: I need to talk to you about all this.

Rachael: Stop ok? I want to talk later. Not now.

Harry: Fine.

I went the rest of the day wondering what lame excuse he would come up with.

Niall P. O. V.

Harry had been sulking all day after Rachael wouldn't answer his phone call.

"Lighten up. Her bark is bigger than her bite." Sydney said rubbing Harry's arm.

"Sydney what if she means it? What if she goes and kills herself? I won't live with myself. I hate knowing that fans kill themselves but my girlfriend-"

"Ex-girlfriend." Sydney corrected.

"What ever. But goodness she's everything to me." Harry ran his hand through his hair.

I chuckled slightly "You don't know what you want. One minute she's your everything, next you want to get in Sydney's pants. I don't understand you."

"Damn I know. I know that I'm a screw up. I can't stand being this way. I love the girls ok? I can't stand not being with both of them."

"Yeah I totally understand." I said rolling my eyes.

"Getting in my pants?" Sydney said sitting next to me.

"It just came to my mind. Sorry!"

"Ok since you two are going to small talk. I'm ganna go try to reach Rachael." Harry said walking out of the room.

"She's ganna get mad at him." I said.

"Yeah, we warned him."

"True, true."

I looked over at Sydney and she smiled. I loved her smile. It was so bright and I was one of the only people that gave her that real smile.