Chapter 17

Sydney P. O. V.

"I love you." I said to Niall leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Love you too baby."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Like, what do you mean?"

"I think you know." He said smirking and running his hand up my thigh.

"Oh,"

He smiled.

"Fine, let's go have sex." I replied laughing.

Niall picked me up bridal style and took me off to his bedroom.

Niall P. O. V.

I threw her onto the bed. She looked up at me, her eyes yearning for my touch on her soft skin. I climbed on top of her and straddled her waist. Then I ran my lips over her.

"I need you." I whispered onto her lips.

"I do too." She said a little while later.

I started to kiss down her neck. Nipping gently on her skin. Soon her shirt was off and so was mine. She spun us over so she was on top. Running her hands up my chest.

"Damnit," I breathed out.

"What's wrong, am I torturing you?" She asked' smirking.

"Yes." I laid my head on the bed while Sydney took off my shorts. I closed my eyes listening to her breath.

"Ready?" She asked. She hooked her fingers into the pockets of my jeans. I nodded. She pulled my jeans off. Taking my boxers with her. She smiled and started kissing my neck.

"Ok enough." I flipped us over so I was on top. I unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor with the rest of our clothes.

"You better hurry up before someone comes in on us" Sydney said.

I quickly pulled off her jeans.

"Finally," she smirked.

I remember the first time we were together. She was so shy of herself. She covered up a little. Self conscious. Now she's smirking and running her hands on me. She sure has changed.

I aligned myself. About to go in,

"Condom Niall." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah."

I reached down into the night stand and took out a silver packet. I ripped it open and slid it on.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"I think so."

With that. I slowly went into her.

Sydney P. O. V.

Pain and pleasure washed through me, like always. Niall knew that it hurt, I was still new at this, so he slowly went in and out. After a little while he knew he could go faster. My nails ran down his back, his hands gripping my thighs. Niall's thrusts were getting sloppier as time went on. And I was feeling what he was too.

"I'm ganna-" he started.

"Same."

Niall P. O. V.

I felt warmth go into the condom and as I was about to pull out Zayn walked in the door. Sydney shrieked and I covered her up with one of the sheets around us.

"Do you two mind?" He asked. "All the boys and I can hear is you two pounding against the bed."

"Sorry." Sydney and I both mumbled. Zayn shut the door leaving Sydney and I alone again. I put some hair that was in her face, behind her ear.

"I love you." I said kissing her forehead.

"Love you too."

(AHA sex ;) ok sorry guys I posted yesterday but wattpad didn't accept my file so idek anymore. But here it is :) and I hope u liked it. Who do u like better Harry and Sydney or Rachael and Sydney?)