Mama Said Embrace the Darkness

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Ugh... I am so exhausted right now.As I got up from my bed I quickly turned off my alarm clock and ran to the bathroom.

"Amelia! When you're done make sure to eat breakfast! But eat it fast because you don't want to be late for the first day of school!" My mom said to me as I hurried to get dressed.

It's my first time going to Hogwarts but I have been to other wizard schools before but that's just because we kind of move a lot. But mama chose to stay here from now on because she says it's beautiful here. I agreed with her decision and Hogwarts will be my last school that I will attend. Hopefully things will go well.

"Alright mama! I'm almost done getting ready!" I replied to her as she replied back an "Okay" to me.

As I skipped down the steps, I heard my older sister Rose coming down the steps behind me." Morning Amelia! You'll love Hogwarts trust me! It's like a second home to me." Said Rose as I ran to the table first.

"She's lying to you Amelia and you know it!" A voice said to me in my head." Shut up Raven." I said to her in my head." I'm only telling you the truth Amelia." Replied Raven. I sighed in annoyance and finished my food and cleaned my plate.

I then walked up stairs and said to Raven," Dang Raven why you gotta rain on my parade?" " I am only protecting you Amelia." Replied Raven." No you are not!" I said to her as I started packing the clothes that I needed for school. I then laid on my bed and took a few deep breaths.

All my life I've been living with a curse. A curse that could turn anyone bad. What's the curse you say? Well the person who I called 'Raven' she's me. More specifically Raven is the darker side of me that you don't want to see. My mom angered this witch by falling in love with a man who is my father. The witch cursed my mother by making sure that the youngest child will live with an unbearable curse. Raven only controls my body when it's in the time of desperate measures and she could do anything she wants freely.The only way for me to get rid of the curse is that Raven has to know when she can let me go. By that I mean if I find someone that will stand by my side forever then Raven will know to disappear.

As I thought for a couple minutes I heard pots and plates fall to the ground."Did you hear that?" I said to Raven as I got up from my bed." Yeah let's go downstairs! Come on!" Raven replied to me as I ran downstairs.

" Hey mama are you alri- ."I yelled while running quickly to the kitchen. But to see a women standing in front of my mother while choking her."MAMA NO!!!" I screamed loudly. The strangle women let go of my mother and let her body drop to the floor.

Next to my mothers body laid my big sister."Rose...no no no no no. NOT YOU TOO!" I said to the soulless body. I then ran to both of the body and held them close.

"Why? Why did you kill them? My family...WHY?!" I yelled at the top of my lugs to the women." Oh darling! That's not you're family. I am your family. I am your real mother." The strange women said to me."W-what do you mean?! My real mother?!" I said to her turning my head face to face to look at her.

The women had crimson hair just like mine. Her eyes were black as her lips. I looked at her with confusion while she just started chuckling.

" Well your father fell in love with me at first and got me pregnant. After when I gave birth I passed out. He thought I died because my heart wasn't beating. But after 15 minutes he left with you in his arms. But the nurses and doctors would not give up on me. A couple weeks later I woke up from my coma and I went looking for you and your father but... he fell in love with your "mother". Said the women as I looked at her in horror.