Chapter 9

The box says the same thing as the last one, I open it and my face lights up making the room brighter with it. "Puddin" I say to him as a pull the object out the box still smiling.

I hug him as hard as I can practically chocking him.

It's a gun, a gold and black gun. It has words that read 'Love and Hate." I alittle confused by why it says that "Love and Hate?"  I ask giving him a puzzled look. "Yeah, like uh-" he's trying to find the right words to say. Like hrs trying to impress me. Only he doesn't know that he impressed me once I met him in person.

His green hair was brighter then on the TV, more of a lime green.  His smile shinned and shimmered,

"Like sometimes you'll love me like right now for example," he gently squeezes my hips and I blush

"and sometimes you'll hate me."

My eyes start to water,  just the thought of hating Mistah J burns my throat and my eyes as tears flow down. "I could never hate you." I say with alittle hoarse throat, whipping away my tears that now has stained my cheeks. "No, no, no, Harls, " J says moving his index figure back and fourth in  front of my face "don't say that you will hate me, everyone will. Sometimes I'll hate you it's how it is."  I take a deep breath and turn my back to him slightly pressing against his wide torso.

"Do you not like the gifts I gave you, darling?" He questions with slight  caution. I look at the gun in my hands still and the box with the suit peeking out of it beside him. "Well yes I love them very so." Saying while meeting his blueish green eyes "then what's the matter, sugar?" Holding my cheeks in his warm large hands "nothing" I shake it off forgetting all the things that happened before right now.

He then kisses my nose and whispers  "then let's get you into that new suit of yours" his breath is cold against my small ear. His mouth is practically on my ear as he lightly bits my ear lobe. I giggle inviting him to do more to me.

Harleen Quinzel would have never thought of something like this, never in her life, I'm still a virgin. But I'm not Harleen anymore I'm turning a new leaf, new life for Harley Quinn.

I stand to my feet and so does Mistah J "where should I change?" Grabbing the suiting and turning back to the tall handsome man in front of me, pretending to think by putting his thumb and index finger on his chin and looking up at the ceiling. "Well here, silly goose I'm no stranger. " 

(A/n one more chapter.)