Chapter 5

Months has pasted and I seen The Joker, mostly everyday, it was her patient after all. "Dr. Quinzel, you're here." Professor Ross stops me as I run into the building. "Yes I'm so sorry I'm late, I just didn't check the time and I didn't notice I- " "No it's fine Doctor, your patient is ready for you. I'm proud of you for taking this challenge, don't ruin it because consequences will come. So don't make me do it because I will."

I'm scared I guess you can say. Does he know about our conversations? I think. He can't know, I can't lose this job. I nod not making to big of a deal and walk to my office to get my clip board and to room 0801.

"Harley!" Mistah J yells with a smile on his face. "Hey Puddin" "Puddin? I like it. " I look at his condition and frown. "What's wrong sweetie?" "You're in a straight jacket." My blood boils to the thought of someone laying a hand on my Mistah J. " it's okay I just don't know how long I'll be in this." Mr. J says with the "TV smile."  I ignore it not wanting to make anything bad to happen.

"Oh I got something." I tell him also with a fake big smile like him and I pull out a little stuffed kitten from my lab coat. "I got you a cat, a stuffed cat, I thought you would like it I didn't expect you to be in that jacket. " I said the cat on the table and face him. He moves closer to the table and I do too. "Come closer," J says. I'm only inches away from his face "Can you do something for me?" He whispers and I nod "yes."

He smiles and laughs "I need a machine gun." I have the look of terrified on my face, he left again and says, still laughing, " I'm kiddin I already have one." A loud crash came from the outside of the door and I stand to my feet. "What's happenin J"  J won't stop laughing. Everything went black before I could even make it to the dark door in front of me.

I wake up in someone's arms. "Let me go! Let me go!" I yell at the person in a panda suit. Am I seeing things?

The white blinds me while they strap me down to a chair like thing. But I don't stop fighting to get free, I doesn't work. The light moves and it reveals a person in front of me, Mistah J.