You heard me

Kats pov
Yes bitch you heard right you don't have to go back and re read I'm a wolf no I'm not crazy I took my pills ok damn. Seriously though I'm a wolf me and Celeste are in a pack but she hasn't transformed or acted as if she's even a wolf so no one has told her. I focus back into school and then the bell rings I pick up my stuff and walk out with Celeste.
Cel: are you okay? You keep spacing out today
Me: perfectly fine
Cel: ok
We walk to math fantastic just my luck (notice the sarcasm it is definitely there) we walk into class and sit down.

Celeste's pov
I wonder what's wrong with Kat she's been acting weird lately I guess it's time to go into spy mode DUN DUN DUN *spy mode engaged* I stare at Kat and notice she's out of it again I think back to how she's done this before and then started talking about dogs or something strange Hmmmmm. The teacher yells at me and Kat for not listening we apologize and then do boring math. Once we finish math we head to art YAY!! We sit down in our seats and start drawing our favorite thing I started drawing food and I looked over at Kats and she was drawing a really pretty wolf I could've sworn I've seen before I just forget about it and continue my work.

Narrator
The boring school day passed by after a thousand hours and Kat and Celeste went home. I wonder if Celeste will find out the truth or if someone will tell her I guess we must wait to find out.