Laurence and Garroth

(your POV)

Recently Kawaii~chan remembered a cute moment that me a Katelyn had in freshman year.

(Flashback to last year)
(Your POV)

Ugh! I've been running around here for what seems like forever!! I can't even find my class! I'm gonna be late for first period!

I sat down on the ground against the lockers.

???: Heh, can't get to your class?

You: No, I'm lost

???: Freshman right?

You: Yea

???: Let me see your schedule.

You: Ok.

I looked up about to give the person my schedule. I looked at her for a second. And then gave her my schedule.

Katelyn: I'm Katelyn by the way.

You: I'm Y/N.

Katelyn: (she looks back down at the schedule) Well, it looks like to me you have English right now. I'll take you there.

You: Thanks!

Katelyn took me to class. She seemed pretty nice.

Katelyn: Well, here we are.

You: Ah, thanks again!

Katelyn: No problem. Well, I better get to class myself.

You: Ok.

She starts walk off but turns around.

Katelyn: Oh and by the way, that outfit looks good on you.

She then walked off and I entered class.

(End flashback)

I don't know if Katelyn had a thing for girls back then but I'm pretty sure she doesn't since she was dating Jeffory. But, since this vacation has been terrible pretty much this whole time, I decided to prank Katelyn. I was gonna pretend that I had feelings for Katelyn. And yes, I know, this will lead to shipping from kawaii~Chan but I need something fun to remember about this vacation. I have made my decision.

I'm gonna prank Katelyn.
~~~~

(Garroth POV)

I was upstairs in my room pretty much all day. I feel like with of this drama going on between Y/N and Aaron the entire summer has been terrible! And my affections for Y/N isn't making anything better... Oh! I just realized I haven't talked to Laurence all summer! I decided to give Laurence a call tell him about everything.

The phone rang...

Thankfully, he picked up.

Laurence: Hello?

Garroth: Hey Laurence!

Laurence: Garroth! I haven't heard from you all summer, where have you been?

Garroth: Love~Love Paradise.

Laurence: You? You just went last summer with me and Teony.

Garroth: But, Aaron and Y/N invited me, Katelyn, and Kawaii-chan. So I couldn't really turn that down.

Laurence: Aaron? What's he doing there?

Garroth: No one told you?

Laurence: Told me what?

Garroth: Y/N and Aaron are a thing now. Well, we're a thing...

Laurence: (he spits out whatever he was drinking on the other line) REALLY?! HOW COME Y/N NEVER TOLD ME?

Garroth: I can't help you with that.

Laurence: What do you mean they we're a thing?

Garroth: I'll get more into that later but, how was your vacation?

Laurence: Good. I've mainly been sleeping but, it was good. I went out of the country to see my aunt and uncle and spent some more time with Teony. How was yours?

Garroth:....

Laurence: Garroth? You okay?

Garroth: Huh?- Oh yea...

Laurence: You okay? You've sounded kind of upset.

Garroth: Somewhat.

Laurence: Huh?

Garroth: Laurence, a lot has happened these past few months that I haven't been telling you.

Laurence: Garroth, you know you can tell me everything. What happened?

Garroth: Well... alright, lots has happened this summer and...

I explained to Laurence all of what's happened this summer.
~time skip~

Laurence: You have feelings for Y/N?!!

Garroth: Y-yea..

Laurence: How long have you had feelings for her?

Garroth: Maybe, since a little bit after Aaron and Y/N became a thing. At first I was just kinda jealous if their relationship, but now, it's real...

Laurence: Wow, your really into her huh?

Garroth: Yea... I mean, I don't wanna tell her yet because of this whole Aaron thing recently. I don't think she would be ready.

Laurence: I honestly think your thinking a little bit ahead of yourself Garroth. Get to know her better than you do now and then ask her.

Garroth: Yea, your right.

Laurence: Your Guys summer hasn't been the best huh?

Garroth: Nope.

Laurence: Huh... I still can't believe Aaron kissed Aphmau. I mean, after everyone gaining his trust, which trust me, I bet took a while but, then he just stabs Y/N in the back like that. And Aphmau?! Of all people, he decided it'd be awesome to kiss her best friend.

Garroth: I guess so...

Laurence: *sigh* Aaron is going to college next year. He wanted to make this summer special for her!! Why would he even think to-

I interrupted him before it got worse.

Garroth: Laurence calm down, your getting angry.

Laurence: Sorry...

Garroth:I understand how you feel. I pretty much reacted the same way. Except I ended up arguing with him.

Laurence: Yeah. Well, everything will get better... hopefully.

Garroth: Heh, yea, I hope all of this is fixed soon, we only have about 2 weeks of summer left.

Laurence: Ugh, don't remind me..

Garroth: (he lets out a light laugh)

Laurence: Well, I gotta go. But, it was nice talking to you buddy.

Garroth: Same here, Laurence.

Laurence: I'll see you after vacation.

Garroth: Right.

Laurence hung up the phone. I feel a little better now that I talked to Laurence. He's one of my very good friends.

I can trust him with anything.
~~~~

Wow! This chapter was pretty long! This is probably my longest chapter aside from the 'Ivy' chapter in 'More than what he seems'
Anyways, just a heads up, I WAS NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT, TRYING TO MAKE KATELYN SEEM LIKE A LESBIAN WHATSOEVER. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS SAYING. 'Oh so, Katelyn's a lesbian now?' No, Katelyn, nor will I make any of the female characters lesbian whatsoever. I am not a fan of guyxguy or girlxgirl. I am only doing this as a prank. It will not be all the time, just temporary. I will do this for fans service. But i will not ALWAYS, do this. Anyways, I would've made this into a separate A/N but, I was too lazy. I don't think your still reading this... lol,

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Stay tuned!