Chapter One

A/N: This absolutely amazing edit was done by septiplierfalls Thank you deeply for making it!

Felix-

"Hey, Mark! Could you help me move this, please?" Jack called from down the hall and I huffed silently to myself, apart of me wishing he was asking me and not Mark. He always seems to pour all of his attention on Mark. I admittedly hate it, I mean, I found Jack first, doesn't that mean something? Mark never would've met him if it wasn't for me.

"Sure thing!" Mark chirped back happily and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and towards the room across from mine, where Jack's recording room was - we had the house we shared set up perfectly. We each had our own recording rooms upstairs, lounge and kitchen on ground level, and our bedrooms downstairs. It was nice waking up around the same time as Jack and I could run into him in the hallway and make breakfast together. "You couldn't have moved this yourself?"

"It's heavy!" I heard Jack whine back and Mark laugh a bit, causing me to roll my eyes. "No! Mark, put it over there!"

"I like it here," Mark blatantly flirted by play-fighting and making Jack frustrated. I decided it was time to get involved and stopped editing the video I was working on and went into Jack's recording room to see Mark starting to pick Jack up and tossing him over his shoulder.

"Hey!" Jack cried, while giggling as Mark started spinning around in a circle. I noticed Jack spotted me and his smile broadened. "Felix! Help!"

"He'll never help you!" Mark chuckled, coming to a stop and running passed me, out of the room. I couldn't help laughing and chased him and Jack, who had already made it to the kitchen. Mark grinned at me and winked. I felt a surge of anger, thinking he might be mocking me, but pushed it away, wanting to bury the emotions flowing through me.

"Felix!" Jack called for me again and I couldn't help smiling brightly. I charged at Mark and slipped my hands around Jack's waist and pulled him towards me. I landed flat on my ass and Jack topped on top of me, sitting on me, giggling. Jack turned his head and kissed my cheek, I struggled not to blush. "Yay! Felix saved me!"

"We are such children," Mark chuckled and came up to us, offering Jack a helping hand, which he accepted. He hoisted Jack up and smiled at him before turning to me, offering the same thing. I took his hand and he helped me stand up. "So, what should we make for lunch?"

"We can make a cookie cake! I bought a pack of cookies we can squish together and some frosting!" Jack suggested in his usual happy mood.

"Maybe later, Jack," Mark laughed. "I'm talking real food here."

"Well, does everyone have their videos for today done? I'm good for almost a week. We could go out for lunch," I said, Jack immediately nodding, not letting his smile fall. Mark hummed to himself, before sighing.

"Unfortunately, no. I could always upload late, but ever since we moved in together, it's been hard not to spend every minute with you guys and use my time recording. I should probably hang back, you and Jack can go though," Mark smiled politely and I turned to Jack, waiting for his opinion.

"Awe, Mark! We can go out tomorrow instead, if you'd like," Jack tried, but Mark just chuckled and shook his head, as if knowing that Jack wasn't extremely comfortable going anywhere without him. We were both still getting used to living in America and were shy when it came to leaving the house, we became dependent on Mark to show us around and help us out, even though we now know everything we need to get around in L.A., even the traffic - which was annoying as hell.

"No, no. I'll just order a pizza or something, you and Felix have fun though, alright?" Mark smiled and pulled Jack in for a hug. I felt uncomfortable watching - they weren't together or anything, Mark was just incredibly touchy when it came to Jack. I would always find him hugging him or simply setting a hand on his knee.

"Okay... We'll see you later," Jack sighed and I gave Mark a quick nod as a farewell, Jack following me towards the door. We slipped on our shoes and left, leaving Mark behind.

~

"I miss Mark," Jack sighed, but then smiled at me as we sat across from each other at the random restaurant, In-N-Out, we picked out. "But I'm happy to get to spend some time with you!"

"Yeah, it's nice," I smiled in return and stole one of Jack's fries off his tray.

"Hey!" He laughed after I ate it. "You have your own!"

"I like yours better," I smirked and stole another one. He pretended to frown, but couldn't, his smile breaking through.

"You and Mark are too much to handle. How did I get stuck with you guys?" He sighed, giggling lightly.

"We've been asking ourselves the same thing about you," I smirked and he playfully smacked my shoulder.

"I think we should bring Mark back a shake. What do you think?"

"Sure, we can do that," I smiled. Whenever him and Mark went anywhere, Jack would always bring me something back. I suppose it only makes sense he did the same for Mark. "When we get back, do you want to watch a movie? Mark will still be working, won't he?"

"Sure, gives us something to do," Jack smiled and sighed. "I'm so full."

"You hardly ate," I pointed out and he just shrugged. "I suppose... You are quite small."

"Am not!"

"You are," I laughed and leaned forward to poke his stomach. "But it's adorable."

"Hear that, everyone?! Felix thinks I'm adorable!" Jack boomed loudly, only catching a few people's attention, as it was incredibly noisy. Some people rolled their eyes at him, others laughed. I caught someone saying they thought it was cute, which warmed my heart.

"Okay, okay. Go get Mark's shake, I'm going to finish eating," I rolled my eyes and he quickly nodded, grinning. He loved sharing and giving people gifts, even if it was as small as a simple shake - it was one of the reasons why I loved him so much, no matter how much I wish I didn't.

~

A/N: What do you think about the story so far? Shall I continue? (: