Part 12 Shadow isle (Elise)

Elise the maiden of Noxus finally arrived to her destination. "Shadow isles" an isolated island located Northwest of Runeterra. The island is said to be filled with deadly creatures such as wraiths, ghosts, ghouls and many more. It was dark and foggy when Elise arrived to the island. The scenery gave Elise goosebumps. "I hope I find those roses soon" Elise whispered to herself. As her boat landed onto the shore, Elise jumped off the boat and begins to find the roses. The island constantly changes so it was difficult to find the roses. After walking around the island, Elise heard a voice. "You're back?" The voice sounded a bit too deep and creepy. Elise turned around when suddenly an undead wraith appears behind Elise. "Gah!" Elise stumbles as the unexpected wraith appeared. "Who... Who are you!?" Elise panicked. The wraith was wearing a robe and had a ghostly looking arms, he also has a face of a skeleton and was also carrying a book. "I am Karthus the undead prophet of the shadow isles" the wraith said. "Ka-karthus?" Elise asked while standing back up. "Yes and I have seen you already. You picked up three roses the last time you visited our land." Karthus said. "Yes and I have returned to get some more.... Will you help me?" Elise asked. "And why would I do that? I don't remember you asking for our permission when you picked up those roses." Karthus begins to get a bit angry. "I'm sorry, I was only ordered by our ruler" Elise explained. "I don't care. Since you took our roses without asking for permission.... I'm afraid you'll have to be punished." Karthus said. "Punished? No, I said I'm sorry and I didn't mean to do any of this." Elise explained, but it was too late. Karthus lifts his hand up in the air suddenly an army of spiders was heading towards Elise. "You have stolen something from us....now you shall pay for it." Karthus pointed his fingers to Elise. All of the spiders jumped to Elise and begins biting her. Elise struggled as the spiders continues to inject their deadly stingers at her. The spiders of the shadow isle were small but their bites are very lethal to any mortal. Elise screamed with terror and pain. Elise soon fell down and lost consciousness. "Dear girl you will be a beautiful grave here in shadow isle." Karthus laughs and leaves the unconscious body lying on the ground.