8

Aria's POV
I push through the doors of the brew and notice Ezra sitting at a table, waving at me once again. I give him a small wave.
"We're coming to your wedding. Don't worry I'm not going to ditch it" I say before sitting down.
"That's not what I was going to say" He tells me, getting off the chair. "Follow me"
I follow him out of the brew and down the street.
"What did you need to talk to me about?" I ask and he shushes me.
"Not yet" He says
We walk for what seems like forever until we get to the Rosewood welcome sign.
"Okay. Now we're alone" He takes my hand.
I pull back. "Umm. Should we be out here? Where's Lexi?"
"She's at home" He says
"Please Aria just listen to me"
I nod and he steps closer.
"Tell me not to go through with this. Tell me you still love me"
That sentence takes me by storm. I never imagined that to come out of his mouth.
"But you're getting married" I protest
"I won't if you tell me not to. I won't if you still love me"
Of course I still loved him. I'll never stop loving him.
"What about Lexi?" I ask
"Sure I love her, but I'm not in love with her. I'm in love with you" He cups my cheeks with his hands.
"I can't" I say, jerking away.
"Why not? You don't love me anymore?" He asks.
"I want you to be happy and you deserve way better than me" I am breathing fast although I haven't even moved.
"You make me happy. You've always made me happy" He says, reaching for me again.
"I can't. I'm sorry" I run in the direction of the town leaving Ezra in the dust.