11

Aria's POV
The wedding was today and although I didn't want to go, I had to for the kids sake. They really enjoyed reconnecting with their daddy these last few days. They didn't really understand the concept that their mommy and daddy weren't together. They didn't understand how their daddy was getting married to another woman, but I told them not to mention anything at the wedding.
I slipped the light blue dress onto Hope and put the flower crown onto her head. Her brown hair was curled to perfection. Mason already has his grey suit on since he's been practicing his walking ever since this morning. I changed into a red dress and headed out the door. The wedding was at a small church, nothing like our beautiful California wedding. When we arrived at the wedding, Ezra greeted us first, giving each the kids a hug. The kids ran in the direction of the food.
"Don't get your clothes dirty" I shouted as Mason shoved a dripping chocolate strawberry into his mouth.
Ezra moved in to hug me but I backed away.
"No mixed feelings. Go get married" I say, walking in the direction of the kids.
Thirty minutes later, Mason was given the small pillow with the ring and if I do say myself it was nothing compared to mine. Definitely not as pretty or expensive. It was sort of plain. Hope was given a basket of flowers and she rehearsed skipping down the aisle.
People were crowding in and the wedding was about to begin. Ezra waited at the end of the aisle, looking handsome. I mean he always did. Music started playing as Hope walked down the aisle, throwing the flowers and I smile. Mason came down next, holding the ring and then came the bride. I couldn't help but scowl and I hoped that no one noticed.
I zoned off until the pastor said the one thing that I wouldn't be able to agree on.
"Ezra and Alexandra's closest family and friends are here today to witness the bond of these two people. Do you promise to love and support their marriage in all the days to come? If not, speak now or forever hold your peace?"
I couldn't hold it in anymore. I stand up.
"I don't" I shout and Ezra turns around to face me.
A lot of gasps and whispers echoed through the church.
"I love you and I never stopped"
I pointed at him, tears filling my eyes.
"I love you and I know you love me too"
I take a breathe. This was happening and the words were spilling out one by one.
"I'm never myself without you. We're better together than apart."
Ezra stands at the front of the aisle and his eyes were wide. I couldn't handle this anymore. I ran out of the church, pushing the heavy double doors with all my might. I sat down against the church wall and cried. I hugged my knees and tucked my head. I heard the doors creek but I didn't look up. I had just made a fool out of myself. I was given my chance and I didn't take it. He had offered to call this off. He had told me he loved me but he loved her too. He can't just leave in the middle of his wedding. That wouldn't be fair to Lexi.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up.
"Hey Ar" He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto my feet.
Our faces were so close. He cupped my cheeks and this time I didn't pull away. He kissed me with so much passion it was like the last five years didn't even happen. It was like we were still married and in love.
"Let's get out of here" I call and he grabs my hand.
I hadn't noticed Hope and Mason but I heard their little shoes hitting the ground behind us as we ran. We jumped into the car and the twins jumped into the back. My hair was a mess and I didn't care. I had just crashed a wedding, took someone's fiancé and ruined what was supposed to be the best day of someone's life. I would never probably accomplish that many things in one day ever again.