First lesson and many more to come

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I think we all have a right to know what really happened," Penelope Clearwater stated.

I suddenly felt pinned to the seat as more Ravenclaws cut in and began asking me a ton of questions at once.

"Look, Dumbledore told you all what really happened last year!" I yelled, unaware that my anger had risen quite highly at the accusing questions and stares I got.

The talking stopped and I was given many dirty looks. I heard sobbing next to me and I looked over; Cho was crying in her hands and shaking her head.

"What's wrong, Cho?" I asked, putting a hand on her back, trying to comfort her.

She continued to sob, but began to speak a little as more bystanders became more interested in what was happening.

"I-I'm... s-s-so... sorry Harry! I-I thought... i-it would be... n-n-nice to h-have you... s-s-sit o-over h-here..." Cho said in between sobs.

"No, no, Cho, It's alright, it's not your fault," I said, panicking at not knowing what to do with a crying girl in my arms; not knowing what to say or how to act.

"Yes it is!" She wailed.

My face began to burn as some Hufflepuffs were alerted by her loud crying, giving accusing looks to me as if it was my fault.

"L-look, Cho! It's alright! C'mon, let's go somewhere more private," I pleaded, tugging at her arm.

          She stood up with me and I rushed her out of the great hall, trying to get away from as many blaming stares as possible. Harry Potter, the boy who makes girls cry. Once we were secured in the schools lobby, she threw her arms around me. At first I was shocked at the notion, but then became very comfortable with it as I began to stroke her long, soft, black hair. It felt so nice having it glide under my figures like that. She sniveled a little more before raising her head so she could look at me. I looked down at her glistened eyes and she stood up again, taking her arms with her. I felt a little awkward just standing there, but after she had collected herself she said, "I'm sorry I sort of freaked out just then,

        "It's okay," I replied, scratching the back of my head a little.

"It surly must've looked like it was your fault, though, from some of the other people's point of veiw,"

"It's nothing, Cho. Just don't worry about it; we all have our moments,"

"Thanks, Harry. You really are a nice guy,"

I blushed a little at the compliment and looked the other way.

          "I-It's nothing," I said, more nervously than I would have liked. She stepped a little closer to me and I whipped my head around to see hers. Her lips only mere inched from mine. My heart quickened as I looked at her and my face flushed a little more. She placed a tender hand on my shoulder and inched ever so slowly closer to me. I was sweating and the only thing I could think to do was but a hand on her waist and another on her shoulder. Her breath tickled my neck as she whispered, "Harry," This was it, I thought, the night in which I finally kiss Cho Chang! Something I've wanted to do to those soft, pink lips ever since I first saw her! Don't blow it now, just lean down and meet hers and... At last! My lips connected to hers and for a split second my mind went compleatly blank. I paused for a moment. Wait, I thought, what about that 'spark' people always talk about? I became very confused and all the nervousness and heat compleatly vanished from my features as I opened my eyes and looked down at her dumbly. But I... I've wanted... what?! My mind raced. Kissing Cho, the thing that I have yearned to do forever, wasn't quite what it was suppose to be like. There was no connection, no feeling, no... emotion. It was just... blank. And, quite honestly, her lips were a little chapped, it was very dry, and she just wasn't doing it for me right now. I pulled away from her and she looked up at me.