First lesson and many more to come

***Author's note*** Thank you so much for reading this!!! It means a lot, really!!! Anyway, here's the next part in the story of my Snarry adventure! Yeas, Harry's first lesson with Snape and the little study sessions Dumbledore has set up. Whoa, this is when things get intense guys (not really) Thank again guys!!!! Have a nice day and I hope to see you little biscut's later!!!

***Harry's pont of veiw***

      I sat across from Hermoine as Ron stuffed his face full of pork and mashed potatoes. Hermoine just rolled her eyes at Ron's disgusting table manners and I, skipping lunch, had decided to join in on the stuffing-mouth technique that Ron had mastered over the years. Hermoine scoffed at us and we both looked up at her from our plates with innocent looks.

    "Honestly you guys, you look like squabbling pigs," She said as her eyebrow twitched a little.

"Sorry, moine', but really, you ought to try this gravy!" Ron enthusiastically said as he motioned to his potatoes that were deplenishing at a rather incredible paste.

"No thank you, Ron," Hermoine said as she turned her nose to the brown liquid.

"Besides, I'm rather happy with my haddock,"

"Yuck, fish are weird," Ron stated.

"They plentiful in protein and make for a very healthy meal since they don't contain a lot of fat,"

"Whatever, I'm not packing on the pounds, especially since quidditch, so I don't have to worry,"

"Well, don't come running to me when your arteries start to clog from all the junk food to consume,"

"Aww, you're actually worried about me!"

"Shut up, fatty,"

"Look a what you've done now, Harry! Now even Hermoines calling me a fatty!"

"Ron, the truth hurts," I say as I pat him on the back.

We all cracked up at the joke and continued to eat a little before I felt a sudden presence behind me.

"Hello," said a sweet voice behind me.

I blushed instantly and turned around to see the face who the voice belonged to.

"H-hi, Cho," I said, rather flustered.

"Hey, Harry! I just wanted to see if you wanted to come sit with Ravenclaws for a little. I-I mean if you want to..." She said as a cute blush crossed her face.

             "Y-yeah, sure! I'd love to!" I said as I gave my friends an apologetic glance as I stood to follow her. I walked across the Great Hall to the Ravenclaw table. It felt so alien to me to be venturing over on this side of the room. I saw some Slytherins give me nasty kissy faces as we passed, but pretended not to notice them. Cho sat down and I took the spot next to her. I recognized some Ravenclaws like Luna and some friends of Cho's I had met and gave them all head nod for a greeting.

"So, how're doing, Harry? I haven't really gotten to talk to you lately," Cho said, smiling at me.

"I'm doing fine. Just a little overwhelmed by all the work is all," I said dismissively.

"Yeah, I remember feeling that way my fifth year..." Cho started but then drifted off.

It was a little awkward after she brought up the topic that she was older than me by a year seeing as I liked her. Thankfully, or so I thought, one of her friends cut in and asked, "So, about Cedric in the tri-"

Not thankful anymore.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said flatly, cutting her off.

"If you want people to believe you, you better cough up some valid information," Micheal Corner said, a bit of defiance in his voice.