"Anything I want?" he asked, stepping even closer and leaned down, our noses nearly touching.

I thought for a moment, getting a little sidetracked by Harry's closeness. "Within reason," I added.

"You're on."

Stepping back, I reached down and took off my shirt, throwing it at Jillian who was watching our exchange with curiosity. I knew that if I exposed a little skin and some boobs, that I might have an advantage to distract Harry. And it seemed to work as he ever so subtly gazed over my body, eyes lingering on my bright baby blue sports bra and loose fitting black shorts.

I knew he was still watching as I walked over to the goal at the end of the pitch and took my stance to block his kick.

"Come on, Styles. I don't have all day."

It was easy to see that he regretted taking me on as soon as he started to walk to the penalty box arc. He was still smiling, but it was wavering, knowing damn well that he couldn't possibly take on an almost-pro soccer player. But what he didn't know was that I wasn't trained to be a keeper. Aside from soccer days in high school, I've not once been a goalie. And unfortunately for me, I sucked at it.

So as Harry dropped the ball on the penalty line and took a few steps back, I already knew before the ball came flying at me that I had already lost the gamble. I tried, though. I tried to jump up and grab it, but all my fingers did was graze the ball as I heard the satisfactory sound of it hitting the net behind me.

"You cheated!" I shouted as I started walking towards him.

"Cheated?" he questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. "We didn't even have any rules for me to cheat! Besides, you let me win."

I scuffed at him, but there was a smile on my lips. "No I didn't. I would never let a male beat me on purpose. Ridiculous."

Harry closed the distance between us and suddenly we were face to face again. He had ditched his sunglasses next to Jillian along with my shirt, so his pale green eyes never left mine as his arms wrapped around my body. I felt his hand land on my lower back and start inching, ever so slowly, down to my butt.

"Whether you did or didn't," he said in a low voice. "You still have to do anything I say."

"Within reason," I reminded him.

"We have eyes!" I heard Jillian shout from the sidelines.

I looked over to find her looking up at the lower level of the stands. I followed her gaze and scowled. We were far away, but there was no denying that mop of blonde hair. He had his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall, looking down at us.

The teasing smile on my lips faltered. Harry must have seen who was watching because he was looking at me questionably. He had every right to be concerned, I mean, all you had to do was open up the Lion's Den and see how apparently Niall and I had this "connection". Harry and I didn't know each other long enough for him to know that it was all bullshit, of course.

"Should I go tell him to bugger off?" Jillian asked me.

"No," I said, knowing that Niall wouldn't be here unless necessary. "No, I'll go talk to him. He probably wants something."

I moved out of Harry's arms and left to find my way to a different boy in my life.

× × ×