"I'll wait out here."

"No! Go in your locker room. There's girls in here, trust me?" I laid my hand on his shoulder. He sighed.

"Do you have your phone?"

"Yes, and if you call I'll just ignore it." He shot me an angry face and I just laughed. I gave him a quick hug to make him feel better, and then I entered the locker room.

Of course there were girls in there, and I pulled my clothes out of my locker. I pulled up my shorts, and pulled on a white t-shirt with the girls soccer logo on it. After making some small talk with the other team mates, we walked out together and onto the field.

Already Louis was waiting for me, eyeing me to make sure I was ok. I rolled my eyes at him, and I waited for instructions. I put my hair up in a ponytail, and stretched my legs. Louis didn't do anything, he just stood there and watched my every move.

"Alright girls, boys," our coaches began to talk, "we're going to warm up and do some soccer exercises. Pairs of two, one boy one girl. Anyone you want. We'll do that for about half an hour, and then we'll have a scrimmage for another hour. Sound good? Alright. The balls are over here, now partner up."

Just as Louis started to approach me, a boy came up to me. Roger. Roger was probably the worst player on their team, but he was very nice. He was smart too, just not a good athlete in any way shape or form.

"Hi Allison."

"Hi Roger." Louis stood behind him, a puzzled look on his face.

"I was wondering, if you could maybe be my partner? I know you probably don't want to, and that's fine." He was rubbing the back of his hair, and I felt bad for the kid. I looked back at Louis, and he was still confused and startled at the same time.

"Of course. Can I just tell my friend that I'm partnering with you? How about you grab a soccer ball." He nodded and ran to get a soccer ball. I walked up to Louis.

"What the hell Ally?!"

"Listen, he has no one to partner with. I felt bad."

"Allison, what do you want me to do?!" I looked around until I spotted someone.

"Pair up with Lisa."

"Lisa?!"

"Yes."

"She's awful at soccer..."

"So is Roger. Please Louis? She could learn a lot from you." He rolled his eyes and looked back at Lisa.

"Fine. Only for you Ally. See you in the scrimmage." I walked back to Roger who was attempting to dribble a soccer ball.

"Ready?"

"Yep." We walked out further into the field, and he passed the ball to me...or at least tried to.

"Allison..."

"Yeah Roger?"

"You didn't have to be my partner."

"But I am right? Here pass me back the ball." He kicked me the ball, and sighed.

"You wanted to pair up with Louis."

"No. He wanted to pair up with me." That was partially true.

"You two are the best players. So you guys wanted to pair up. You just pitied me."

"Roger, that's not why we wanted to pair up. He just...it's a very long story. But trust me it's not because we're 'the best'. And I don't pity you at all." He sighed, and kicked the ball.