I'll Show You My Power, If You Show Me Yours...

" Yea know I think it's quite fascinating how you are  suppose to be dead but here you are standing in front of me. Breathing moving all around just fine." Melody said as she adjusted her denim jacket. She and her mother Venus had left the girls in the room so that they could go outside on campus and talk about everything she had just witnessed.  Melody stopped walking as the wind picked up and her hair blew vigorously. "UGH! I WISH IT WOULD ALL JUST STOP!" Melody said as she froze her surroundings. "Why didn't YOU freeze?" Melody said startled as her mother moved a piece of hair out of her face.

"Because I'm good. Good witches don't freeze. Remember that." Venus said.

"But Pirya froze." Melody shot back.

"Exactly. That's why Luna has been trying to let you know continuously might I add to be careful with how and where you use your powers. Everyone here is magical, YES! But everyone here is not good." Venus said.

"Anyway back to the task at hand. Venus you aren't dead, what happened to you how dare you just abandon me?" Melody asked sternly,  as they walked to an empty picnic table and say down.

"Because I had to. It's as simple as that. I can't say anymore, Mel just know I did it for your own good. Everything I've said and I've done was for your own good. Regardless of what you may think." Venus said as she caressed the side of Melody's cold cheek. 

"That's bull Venus and you know it!" Melody squealed as she jerked away and stormed off towards her dorm.

-:-

"Are you sure I'm suppose to be here?" Batya asked as she took a seat in Luna's chair. Batya was summoned to Luna's office so that they could discuss personal matters.

"Oh darling I am positive. You all met the one and only Venus, so I've heard." Luna said as grinned mischievously.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh...." Batya said slowly, "How'd you find out?"

"Oh deary, Leiko of course, that girl can't keep a secret even if her life depended on it." Luna let out a chuckle.

Note to self never tell Leiko any of your secrets. Batya thought to herself.

" I tell you and Mel this all the time just be careful. Venus is my daughter but the girl faces more demons then any regular person should ever be able to tolerate."

"But she isn't regular, we are witches. She's a witch one hell of one too may I add."

"True, but even as a witch there is only so much you can bare. Especially when it comes down to the shadows Batya."

"Shadows?" Batya asked confused.

"Darling can I show you something?" Luna asked as she pulled a photo out of the drawer. He gestured for Batya to touch it. After about thirty seconds she asked, " What did you see?"

" I think that it was me, and I was about two years old. Why do you guys keep sending me back to this damn event?" Batya blurted out.

"Because my child it's going to happen again. You all need to be prepared for what's  going to happen. I don't  speak just to hear myself dear I speak to engrave it into your little brains,  to school you all on what you need to know before the shadows come back. " Luna stated.

"Is there a specific reason why I Ned to learn about this or Melody for that matter. I don't think we will ever be able to grasp our powers. " Batya said in  a low tone.

"You will grasp them. You two are the chosen ones,  there's one more out there for you guys to become the power of three. " Luna said.

"And how am I linked to them? " Batya questioned.

"You'll find out eventually sweetie,  will talked later. " Luna replied as she pointed Batya out the door.

As Batya walked down the empty stale painted grey walls of Foxmarth Academy she ran into Ethan who was tying his shoes when they collided. "Sorry!" Batya squealed as Ethan rubbed his throbbing nose. "I didn't  mean to hurt you I swear. " She said apologetically.

"It's okay, it's going to swel but nothing a spell or an ice pack can't  fix right. " He said slightly chuckling.

"Here let me see if I can fix it,  bend down. " She asked nicely,  Ethan who was about 6'6"  bent down to Batya level who was about 5'3" as she placed her hands over his nose a white mist hovered over his swollen nose. "There you go,  how does it feel? " Batya asked as he stood up straight.

"Amazing.  Now that you showed me your powers let me show you mine. " Ethan said as card appeared into his hand. "I'm a conjuror,  here is an invitation to a party for Friday night and here's a Daisy just for being a wonderful person.  Batya right? " He grinning at her.

"Yes, I'm Batya. I'll  see you Firday night,  Ethan. " Batya said as she waved goodbye  and ran into the leaking water fountain.  "SON OF A----"

very very short please excuse mistakes I just wanted to update for you guys