fire | act i

t h e   b e g i n n i n g | act i

  ☺ ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ 

dear fred,

today was the first day we were going to start our tutoring sessions.

i swear to god after herbology the next day you and your twin just basically cornered me and asked me when did i want the tutoring sessions to start.

"so love when are we gonna start?"

"when do you want it to start?"

"whenever you want darling"

"how about later? meet me at the library 8pm sharp or im not going to tutor you guys"

"what if we want to be late?"

"might as well fail, i mean i'm not the one here who needs help."

"okay we'll be there."

eventually it was a quarter till 8 when i decided to go to the library. to my surprise you and george were already there.
and when i got there you guys were actually trying to studying. key word: trying

"so love do we start now?"

"i guess so."

"we should start with potions first"

"we should"

and after about 8:30, you guys seemed interested to what i'm saying.

"your usage of personifications, metaphors and similes never failed to amaze me, right freddie?"

"right georgie. say why don't you look alot like your brother?"

"i'm adopted."

"say would you like to be friends?"

"I guess so?"

"why do you always seem so unsure on what to say?"

"I really don't know." BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST YOURE SO CUTE AND I CAN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHAT TO DO.

"we have quidditch practice after this do you want to come with us and watch?"

"are you sure? you do realize that im best friends with cedric diggory? the seeker for the hufflepuff team? who you are going against some point or another? and by the way my brother is one of the chasers."

"we do, but we trust you enough to actually not tell them." that's a first time.

"okay?"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"you seem very nervous?"

"what do you think oliver wood would think of me?"

"he'll probably get mad but hey you won't tell anyone, right?"

eventually you just practiced a little until angelina johnson was kind enough to say

"hey august do you play?"

"i don't really play."

"c'mon just one game."

"okay. just one game"

and in a few minutes i was on a broomstick trying to catch a quaffle.

oliver wood actually complimented me.

"hey you're actually as good as your brother, better even"

and i joked

"don't let him hear that, it'll ruined his ego."

and you all laughed.
but there was this moment where i just got so outbalanced and i was falling to the ground (like how i fell in love with you :(( )

i closed my eyes waiting for death and when i opened my eyes realizing it never came.

"nice catch freddie!"

and i swear in that moment i think my mind thought

'maybe this time when i fall inlove with you, you'll actually catch me'

yours truly,
august scamander

  ☺