Chapter 6

The Avengers and a Teenager
Chapter 6
Shayla's p.o.v
I smile as I jump onto my bed, glad to be able to relax after a day of filming. "So what did you do all day?" I ask Kristy (who's sitting across from me in my hotel room) while we finally start sorting through all the presents that I received for my birthday, yesterday. Which I must say was quite a lot... they weren't joking when they said they were going to give me presents individually as well as the group present.
"Nothing much just some sight-seeing. I just still can't believe I'm in London and I've met Tom Hiddleston and countless other celebrities." She replies while looking at the iron man t-shirt that Robert had got me. Yes, they decide to go with the character things as Jeremy got me a mini toy bow and arrow set (which I might add is adorable!). Scarlett got me a black widow 'world's greatest spy' t-shirt. Chris H got me a cute little cup that had Thor on it while Chris E got me a big pillow that was shaped like Caps shield. Anthony got me a falcon plushie (again adorable!). Samuel got me a s.h.i.e.l.d. courier bag that went with the s.h.i.e.l.d. luggage tag and hat that Cobie got me. Tom got me a pair of Loki headphones and last but not least Mark got me a t-shirt that said 'You wouldn't like me when I'm ANGRY!' I must admit getting all these presents from them fulfilled all of my little nerd dreams... Right, anyway back to the conversation at hand.
"Yeah it must be a lot to take in especially with your dreams consisting of floating down the Thames with Tom Hiddleston, eating tea and crumpets." I say smirking.
"Why you-"
"Amazingly awesome person, yes can I help you?" I interrupt, giving her a grin and she just glares at me.
"Anyway, anything new?" I ask.
"Well..." She starts hesitantly.
"Well..." I prompt.
"Well, Riley asked me out..." She say's grinning.
"Yes!" I jump up 'fist bumping' the air. I've been waiting forever for him to get off his butt and ask her out, they obviously like each other. "So are you guys a 'thing' now?" I excitedly ask. What? Just because I'm not really into this girly stuff doesn't mean I can't be excited for someone I consider my sister!
Her grins gets wider if that's even possible as she says "He asked me to be his girlfriend 2 weeks before I left."
"Congrats! I'm so happy for yo- Wait! You left for London 2 weeks after he asked you to be his girlfriend? What were you thinking!?" I exclaim, suddenly realising what she did.
"Relax would you! I'm only here for 10 days and I'm calling or texting him every couple of days. Plus it's not like I couldn't go I did have to come here for work remember? I just chose to come a week early so I could spend your birthday with you." She says stopping my worrying. "Anyway, enough about me. What's life been like as a celebrity? Are you allowed to tell people your Kińńa yet? Also why did you scream Thomas William Hiddleston's glorious name on the phone the other day?" She asks firing questions and I shake my head at the last one. Of course she remembered that. How could she forget me screaming her beloved Tom Hiddlestons Name?
"Well, I'm not exactly what you'd consider a celebrity as no one knows I'm Kińńa yet and its gonna stay like that for a little bit still. Also I yelled at Tom because he had just covered my entire trailer in pictures of Loki and did this to my white t-shirt." I reply before holding the t-shirt that Tom wrote on up. "So yes, that's why I screamed his 'glorious name' the other day" I continue sarcastically and she bursts out laughing.
"T-that's amazing" she finally gets out.
"Glad you're amused" I deadpan.
After Kristy finished laughing (aka 30 minutes later), we finished sorting through all the gifts and Layla arrived back from a meeting she had to go to. Seeing as we were hungry we ordered some pizza. We also decided to call Scarlett and Cobie to my hotel room to have a girl's night. Well Kristy wanted to have a girl's night, I just wanted to order more food... kidding... maybe... Okay, fine I'm not kidding but I'm pretty sure the only reason Kris wants to have a girls night is so she can officially say she's 'hung out' with celebrities. Anyway we decided just to stay in as I can't go out too much otherwise it could attract unwanted paparazzi before people know I'm playing Kińńa.
It doesn't take to long for them to arrive considering were staying in the same hotel. Once the pizza arrives we sit around in my room with me and Kristy lying on my bed, Layla sitting on a bean bag that she'd brought from home and Scarlett and Cobie sitting on pillows on the floor.
"So..." Scarlett begins, taking a bite of her slice of pepperoni pizza. "What movie should we watch first?" she continues, taking another bite.
"I vote for the lion king!" I state and they agree so I plop the DVD into the DVD player.
The opening theme song 'the circle of life' starts playing and memories of when I first watched the lion king start filling my head.
Flash back
"Daddy what's that?" I ask my dad who is walking over to the TV with a DVD case in his hand.
"A movie." He replies giving me a smile and I roll my eyes.
"I know that, but what movie?" my sassy little self asks.
"The Lion King" my dad replies before turning back around and putting the movie in. The lion king! Oooh lions! I like lions they're brave like daddy. I wonder if the lion will wear a crown? Oooh then daddy can wear a crown and they can be matching! A picture of daddy and a lion standing side by side wearing crowns pops into my head and I giggle.
I jump around the couches grinning from ear to ear letting out a squeal every now and then.
I stop jumping mid air as I hear the sound of my mum's voice filling the lounge room "Shayla Anne Richens stop jumping on the couch!" I quickly sit back down on the couch and turn around seeing my mum walking towards us, her arms full with snacks for the movie. The theme song fills my ears as mum lays out the chips, lollies, soft drink and popcorn... wait! Popcorn!
I snap out of my reminiscing and quickly jump up, grab the remote and pause the movie all within the span of 5 seconds. Everyone looks at me strangely but I just shrug them off before running to kitchen shouting "Popcorn! We forgot popcorn!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"RING RING"
"AHHHH!" I scream falling out of my bed. What on earth is that? I glance around the room until my eyes land on my bed side table where my phone is currently ringing. Who on earth could possibly be ringing be right now? Don't they know I'm currently in a very important meeting with my dreams? Groaning I pull myself up from the floor and stumble over to where my phone is still ringing. "Hello?" I sleepily mumble as I answer the phone.
"Are you still asleep? You finally have a day off filming and you are literally in your dream city and you sleep in till 11?" I hear Kristy exclaim disbelievingly through the phone. It's 11? Man, I woke up too early.
"What? It's that early?" I question as I look at my clock seeing that its 11:03am. I hear a sigh of frustration on the other end.
"You know what? I'm not even going to bother... Anyway what do you think of going London shopping?" Kristy replies.
"Sounds good, let me check if I have the all good from Layla" I answer, before walking to the lounge room.
"Hey Layla, is it ok if I go shopping with Kristy?" I ask Layla who's currently sitting on couch looking at me like I'm a crazy person. Confused I turn around a look on the mirror and then see that I'm still wearing my bright neon green fluffy pants and an oversized avengers t-shirt. While my hair is half falling out of the messy bun I lazily put it in last night. In short I look like rubbish.
"Layla?" I say bringing her out of her staring.
"Umm, I guess it should be ok if you make sure you keep a down low. But first, get changed." She says and I laugh (ha ha) "Not kidding though, you need to change." She adds quickly and I roll my eyes.
"Kristy" I say into the phone as I walk back to my room.
"Well, can you go?" She asks impatiently.
"Yep! But apparently I have to be inconspicuous. You know the whole keeping Kińńa a secret thing." I reply "Oh and by the way I definitely said inconspicuous just because it makes me sound awesomely smart." I add and she bursts out laughing.
"Cool! We can wear long trench coats, oversized glasses and black caps. Anyway I'll pick you up in 30 mins ok?"
"Sure, and we are definitely wearing trench coats!" I reply.
"Definitely! Anyway see you soon."
"See ya!" I say as I hang up, before walking over to the bathroom to have a shower.
Once I'm out of the shower I walk over to my closet and chuck on a plain navy blue t-shirt with my black jeans and a pair of white converse. I hear a knock at the door so I grab my 'I am SHERLOCKED' hoodie and bag before heading out the door.

Whoop new chapter !! Some more of Kristy in this one! This chapter was super fun to write especially the trench coats part... as you can probably tell as well as a marvel lover I'm a sherlockian so... yeah... anyway Dr Strange is coming out in November (For where I live anyway) !!!!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see how they bring dr strange into the mMCU!! anyway imma just gonna end this note now... hehe Shayla's presents attached ^^
Ta Ta for now
<3 dreams