Chapter 2: New Style

After getting the Pimp-Boy three billion, Mike set off back into the Vegas Strip. And Mike goes straight back to The Tops casino to be surprised to see the owner, Benny.
Benny glances at Mike and back at his men. After him and his men are done he walks straight to Mike. "Hey, pal, you're the one who was lucky enough to win twelve thousand caps. Right?" He looks at the outfit Mike's wearing. "Okay, pally, I'm trying to say this as nice as I can, that vault suit under that jacket looks kinda dumb with that modified Pip-Boy," says Benny as he lights a cigarette. "You need an outfit change. Something, more fitting," He says as he puts his arm around Mike. They walk out the door, and Mike tells the story of why he is there. "Holy shit. I knew you were from a vault but that is why you are here? Damn," Benny just thinks about how'd he'd react. They find an outfit on the ground. It is a vest, jeans, and a fedora. "All we need now is a shirt," Benny says as he finds a shirt. Mike goes into a changing room to put all of it on but he ditches the fedora. Mike walks out to Benny giving him an around of aplause, "now the hair cut," Benny says. Mike goes to the barber and gets the "Tunnel Snakes" hair cut then comes back to Benny to be congratulated. "Time to wander," Benny says while Mike walks away.