18 inch Penis' leads to things {Fluff/Smut} Pt.1

I know what you're all thinking and trust me, it isn't too dirty ok?! This is based off Dead by Daylight, one of Ohm's playthroughs with The gang (I can't remember which one tho, if you guys do tell me the name in the comments below please~!). Hope you all enjoy~!~Deluct or Admin T~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Ohmwrecker has an 18 inch penis," Cartoonz stated into the mic.

  "Yes, yes! Thank you."

  "And he's looking for love now because you know, he can't get his excitement from the game anymore." Delirious stated teasingly. 

  "So he is going to deflower one of these virgins."

  "I know which one too," Ohm replies.

  "I bet it's going to be the one in glasses."

  "No, nope." Ohmwrecker replied quickly, his mouse hovering over Bryce's character. They were playing Dead by Daylight, starting a new round. Of course they were joking around but really, Ohm and Bryce got together in a relationship after a really awkward Skype call. Ohm had shown his face and confessed his feelings, at first, he thought he was rejected by Bryce, but really Bryce was shocked both about his confession and his face. It was the first time Bryce had seen Ryan's face. Luckily, Bryce managed to respond back and return the feelings. After 2 months, They moved into a house together, but they didn't really tell anyone except for Luke and Jonathan.

~~~1 hour later -- After DBD~~~

  "Bye~!" Everyone ended the call, going their separate ways. Ohm rubbed his head ; gave out a soft yawn and stood up from his chair, leaving his recording room. Bryce was in the other one across from him,"Probably recording something else," Ryan thought, walking upstairs. He entered the kitchen, made some popcorn, and entered the living room turning on the TV. He put on a movie, The Girl with The Dragon tattoo to be precise. After 25 minutes into the movie, Bryce came up stairs and plopped next to Ryan. Pretty soon it reached the sex scene, and it begun to get awkward in the room.

  Bryce turned his head to Ohm, blushing deeply with an embarrassed look on his face.

  "Um......Ohm?" Bryce awkwardly called out, twitched a little bit. 

  "Yeah Brycey?" Ohm turned his to Bryce, didn't even bother to stop the movie. He noticed how uncomfortable Bryce looked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading this part! Sorry for being late on uploading, like I said, I've got school again, but hopefully I'll upload the other part soon! 

See you all later! Fighting!~Deluct or Admin T~