Chapter 8: Mistake?

Start from the beginning

Should I tell her about Justin? I don't know. "Ana, I'm here because Jus-" I was interrupted by the door opening. "What?" She asked. "Nothing, bye!" I said quickly and hung up. I turned around and saw Justin, Jeremy, and mom.

"Hey Jessi" 3 of them said at the same time. "Hey" I said annoyed. "Whats wrong?" Mom asked sitting next to me. "Nothing" I said getting up. I went upstairs and took a shower. I got out and wore my pjs. It was 10. I sat on my bed playing with my phone.

"Jessi" I heard someone say thru the door. " yes" I said. "Come downstairs now." Someone said. I opened the door and saw Justin. I walked downstairs with him and saw mom and Jeremy sitting on the coach. "What's up?" I asked. "

Uhh.. Jessica, I think we're gonna tell everyone about you two." Jeremy said. I looked down. "We talked with Scooter and others about this, and as much as its hard, we have to tell them." Mom added.

"Oh" I said

"It's for the best, people and fans are questioning you two. Also you two have a interview tomorrow to explain." Jeremy said. "Okay." I said. "Can I go now?" I added. "No, where are Jazzy and Jaxon." Jeremy asked. "Their sleeping." I replied. "Justin told us that you hate them. Why?" Mom asked.

I turned to Justin and gave him a look. "Snitch" I mumbled under my breath. "What?!" Jeremy yelled a little. "Nothing!" I yelled a little back too. "Why do you hate the kids." Mom asked again.

"Just cause." I said looking the other way. "No, there's a reason, now tell us." Justin said. "Oh shut up, if it wasn't for you telling them we wouldn't be here discussion this." I said angrily rolling my eyes. Justin rolled his eyes too.

"Jessica! What's going on?! what's your problem" Jeremy yelled. "YOU GUYS ARE MY PROBLEM, YOU, MOM, JUSTIN, AND THOSE LITTLE MONSTERS. YOU GIVE THEM ALL THE ATTENTION EXPECT FOR ME. ONLY BECAUSE JUSTIN IS FAMOUS YOU CAME BACK JEREMY. YOU LEFT ME FOR THOSE LITTLE THINGS AND THEIR HOE MOTHER. YOU ALAWYS LEFT ME BEHIND BECAUSE OF THEM." I yelled.

"JESSICA NICOLE BIEBER, I WILL NOT LET YOU TALK LIKE THAT. MAYBE I WAS RIGHT TOO." Jeremy yelled back. I didn't realize I was crying till my vision was blurry. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I hate them. Coming here was a mistake. I wanna go back home with Chris. It was much better. I miss Chris. He was the only one there for me.

I was so mad and furious that I wasn't thinking straight. My door was knocking and heard screaming. I ignored it. All I heard was "Maybe I was right too." I grabbed my suitcase and packed my things. I grabbed all my clothes. I didn't think twice. I heard Jeremy telling Jazzy and Jaxon to go back to sleep. Justin called me, but I ignored it. Justin, mom and Jeremy were blowing up my Phone.

I had a balcony and there was a tree close to it. I wrote a note and left it on my bed. I climbed down the tree. I had enough money to buy my ticket. I called a taxi and headed to the airport. I payed for my ticket and waited to board. I miss New York. I miss Ana, and Chris. I miss my old life.

I saw my phone and it was Justin. I decided to answer. "OH SHE ANSWERED! JESSICA OPEN YOUR DOOR OR JEREMY AND I WILL BREAK IT." Justin yelled. "Break it. I don't care." I said. "JESSICA PLEASE OPEN WE NEED TO TALK." Justin yelled again. He seemed worried. I don't care. Maybe a little.

"SWEETY PLEASE IM SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID. JUST OPEN THE DOOR YOUR MOTHER, JUSTIN AND I ARE WORRIED. PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR." Jeremy said. "No. Now leave me alone bye, oh and please leave me alone and never bother me again. I liked it better when you weren't involved in my life." I said then hanging up. "Flight to New York is now boarding." The intercom said.

Finally, leaving this misery. I boarded and sat down. Did I go to far? I mean they were trying to help me. What am I talking about? It's their fault. Whatever. I listened to music and relaxed. I wondered, was this a mistake? I drifted to sleep slowly.

~Justin's POV~

"Let's just break the door!" I yelled. Jeremy nodded and we stared to break the door. As soon as we broke open the door, i searched the room. "JESSICA!" I yelled. Mom and Jeremy were searching too. I looked around and saw a note. "Never did I get attention from any of my "family" I thought being here would be a blessing, but it's more like hell, I feel the pain and sadness. My old life was misery, not as much as this. Please leave me alone. Love, Jessica." I read.

I stared to cry. Why was I crying? Mom and Jeremy read the note. Mom stared to cry and hugged me. Was Jessica in that much pain? We contacted the police. I saw a picture mom took of us laughing.

I really did like Jessica, I mean she's my sister, I got used to her just for this couple of days. When I found out she was my sister in New York I was surprised, yet relieved. I had something that was real to me.

When I first met her I thought she was a crazy fan. Hahaha. Wait! "mom! Jeremy! I think Jessica is in New York!"