One

new and improved

I hope

enjoy :)

===========================

Cara Delevigne as Jade Medici 

One - Mother doesn't know best

"You're going to get married and thats the end of discussion." My mom pushed me causing me to crash into the table behind me, my left side of my hip stung I hissed knowing that would maybe leave it sore. 

" I just turned 16! I haven't even had time to look for my mate and your ready to marry me off to some, I don't know, 30 year old?! Who gave you the right to become a mother." I sneered at her, watching how she started shaking only to have my dad hold her back.

"You're being selfish! He is an Alpha! Think of what this could mean to the family!" Honestly who gave this woman the blessing to have children? "What about me?!" I yelled back.

"Sherry, stop. Why are you trying to marry off our daughter?! What has gotten into you?!" My dad clearly the only reasonable one between the two tried to reason with her.

"An Alpha has asked for her hand! Her! Out of all the she wolves in the pack! Its rude to not accept." My mom has always had a thing for power. My dad was a warrior in our pack, one of the most recognized in fact, but this woman wants a powerful title, I truly ask the Moon Goddess why she put such a crazed bitch next to a wonderful wise man. Somehow she managed to wiggle out of dad's hold, probably cause he was shocked at what my supposed mother said, and lunged at me. She fell on top of me holding my shoulders down so I couldn't escape. 

"You. WILL. Accept! Can't you make me proud once in your wasteful life!?" once those words left her mouth , I didn't think twice before slapping her and scratching her in the process. She yelped back in pain holding her now red cheek, looking wide eyed at me and shocked. I crawled away from her, suddenly being lifted off the ground I looked back to see my older brother, Danny, helping me up.

"You ungrateful swine!" Were the last words I heard from mom before locking myself in my room.

@      @      @

Hours had passed after the whole fight with my mom. I have been tossing and turning all night not being able to fall asleep, I looked out my window seeing the full moon that was shining so bright. My wolf shifted inside itching to go on a run. I sighed and sat up brushing my hands through my dirty blonde hair. I looked around my small room that had enough light due to the moon, my bed was pushed up against the wall, my messy desk was on the side with a clutter of papers on it, and on the opposite wall was my dresser. 

My mother and I didn't always use to hate each other believe it or not. Things started changing when my brother Danny started getting recognized not only by his school but also by the pack. A clear favoritism was shown towards my brother Danny. Not matter how hard I tried though I would not be able to compare, so at the young age of 12 years old I started to rebel. I would get in fights at school, not turn in my work, sneak out to the park, and all of it just basically grew as I also got older. Don't get me wrong I loved my brother it was our mom who would constantly compare and pick on me. Our grandmother, Heather, always had a thing for prestige and power and I guess it also got engraved in my mother's mind it just showed up late. She also started putting pressure on my dad to get recognized, even though he is already a pretty strong high ranked warrior in our pack.