Part 2 of The Robbery: The Fight

PART 2 OF THE ROBBERY

I roll swiftly through the prison corridors in my chair, the light gleaming off of my wheels. My wheelchair binds me, but it does not define me. Only my actions define me. The other people in the prison call me Lenny. Lenny the Lollipop. They hold me down and suck my dick like faggots because I can't go anywhere. They don't even fuck my butt correctly. They even kiss me afterwards too. I DON'T WANT TO TASTE MY CUM. I want to taste theirs. I DON'T WANT MY DICK SUCKED BY THOSE FAGGOTS. I want to suck theirs. One day I had enough. I can't handle the half-assed blowjobs and buttfuckings. This needs to improve, and fast. I begin training daily to move my legs. I carve a dildo out of a log from the prison yard and throw it across the cell I'm in and move my foot like Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill when she wiggles her toe. It's a strong motivation. The dildo becomes old bait and I move up to a buttplug. The buttplug is the best motivational tool at my disposal. I do this for long enough to gain feeling back in my legs from having my ass decimated by Darius enough to put me in the wheelchair. I begin my training as a cock crusader. I trained so hard I can snap a cock off with my butt from across the room. It is time, I am ready. I Yuri Boyka my way into the prison fighting system. I was breaking dicks left and right with my asshole. I curb stomped a ball sack with my tongue so hard that the guy ejaculated with so much force it took out one of the prison guards eyes. I became the prison badass. If I didn't like someone they were going in my butt. I make my presence known around the prison. I go into the yard during recess and line up everyone and pick the biggest baddest motherfucker in the yard. I scream "YOU GOIN' MY ASS NIGGA, YOU GETTIN' IN THERE." as I swallow his dong with my butt. I walked into the prison showers and slammed the bar of soap on the ground and looked someone dead in the eyes and said "YOU." and I swallowed his dong with my butt. I began reverse raping people. I'd walk around the prison and everyone would be terrified of me. I always heard whispers as I passed people. "Don't go near Lenny, he'll make you fuck his butt. It's not even fun." The warden realizes how strong I've gotten since I got out of my wheelchair. He offers me a deal to beat someone from a different prison in a fight for my freedom. It was Darius. I am about to have quite the fight ahead of me. I train my mouth and butt for the whole week prior to the fight. I am ready. He stands on the other side of the ring with his cock almost touching the floor gently swaying like American flags on 9/11. We lock eyes. He drops his loincloth. The stench intensifies. I backflip across the ring and land mouth first on his dick. He goes full Avatar mode and his bellend turns blue. My head and chest begin glowing from the arrow on his penis as I throat it. Like when one puts a flashlight in their mouth and turns it on. He cums hard and falls asleep. I swallow every drop. These chumps had no idea how I was going to come at them.

I am finally free from prison, I no longer have my job at the bank but it's fine. In prison I learned to walk again. I had to in order to survive. I had to fight a lot. I was tired of getting poorly fucked in the ass. Just because Darius broke my butt cheeks with his thick cock doesn't mean I lost all feeling in my butt they can go harder. These guys were animals. No one really understands what it's like to be a servant in the days of Vikings where the rape flowed like fresh drink in the mead halls. It's glorious, creampie after creampie, I am a faggot. It's not the fact that I got butt pounded from time to time. It's that I didn't get butt pounded enough. These jailbird homos would suck my dick and kiss me like I was one of them. I don't want my dick sucked by dudes. I want to suck dude dicks. I'M TIRED OF BEING CALLED LENNY THE LOLLIPOP. It's about principles! It's about the three D's. Desire, discipline, dedication. I'm Kyle Miller on gay sex. A man really doesn't know how to exist with himself if he does the same thing over and over again I must change things up a bit. This time it's personal. None of that matters now, it's behind me. I learned to fight for my right to party. I am a martial arts master in the art of anal-scrotal-fu. I am the king of man handling. I can handle any man. I begin joining underground fight clubs to prove my worth as a fighter. I will no longer submit to the dick, the dick will submit to me. It's time for my first certified fight. It's De'Lonte from Darius's tribe, the 3rd biggest dick in the jungle. This will be no easy task I assume. I scream "SLEEPER SQUEEZE!" and cartwheel front flip and do the splits mid-air and land directly on his cock with my butt and slide down to the balls. I begin vibrating like a broken washing machine. He has no idea how to handle my butt. I keep it real tight I can break pencils with it. No one can stop me. He blows the biggest load I've ever felt inside me and then he falls asleep mid-fight. Perfect. I play with his balls as the ref counts it down and I win unanimously. I breeze through opponents like it was prison. Finally I face an Asian man about 5 foot 5 named Se Men who is undefeated like me. I see no weakness on my foe. We stare at each other, memorizing movements recognizing each tick we have. He sees me staring at his bulge. He knows. He cartwheels at me as he rips his pants off. He does a flip as he uncoils his dick from around his leg and snakes it into my butt. I am in heaven. I forget all of my reverse rape training as this man dicks me down. Cum is evaporating from my butt as he continuously cum pumps me into oblivion. I lay there twitching from being ass loved by his dick. He coils his dick around his leg again and walks out of the ring. Se Men had won. I gather my thoughts and wonder what to do next.... It has been 3 weeks and I'm back at the red light district getting my mouth and butthole filled by a different black man every night, it feels good. It feels very good. Maybe I should rob a bank.