"You think you're so cute, don't you?" He questions with a sexy smile on his face.

I shake my head, feigning innocence. "Of course not."

He rolls his eyes, throwing his arm around my shoulder as we head to the nearest diner. It's not just him and me anymore, though, I invited Tammy and Hailey and some of Tyrese's friends to come. That'd be rude if I just left them.

"There's a lesson that needed to be learned," Tammy snorts, making fun of Tyrese who grumbles under his breath. "Don't challenge any of the Duffy siblings."

I let out a quiet laugh, sipping on my drink as we wait for our food to come around in this small restaurant. It's a cute little building, and it's right on the beach which is that much better. It also gives us a perfect view of the setting sun across the water.

Got to love the beach life.

Soon enough, our food arrives and almost right when the waitress walks away, the bell at the top of the door rings.

Usually, I wouldn't care who is entering, but for some reason I feel compelled to look that way. Almost immediately, I look away, feeling my heart rate pick up. Now I see why I felt the urge to see who had entered.

The small chatter at our table stops as the trio walks by us and to the table that I'm facing. I can feel my friends eyes on me as I follow Gavin's figure, his arm swung over Chanel's shoulder.

He doesn't notice me.

I'd like to keep it that way, so I look down at my food. I really wish they would start talking, the tension is already as thick as it will go and them not talking actually second guesses that.

"Bella?"

"I'm fine." I feel a bit of a snap in my tone towards Hailey, but I feel bad immediately after and apologize.

They go on to talk about pointless topics, but I have the urge to look up towards Gavin. I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't, but it's really really hard.

Don't do it, Bella. We all know what kind of affect he has over you.

I look up anyway, and I nearly choke on my food noticing the way Gavin is already looking at me. Sort of. It's more on the fact that Tyrese's arm is still around my shoulder.

My eyes sting when he pulls Chanel closer to him, and I look away.

I need to stop falling for his traps.

Gavin's POV.

Are they dating or something? I mean, I've seen them together a lot now and his arm is around her shoulders. He's fucking touching her bare shoulders!

If they're dating, I'll fucking rip my heart out of my chest. It's obvious the night we had together four days ago means nothing to her, but that doesn't make it hurts less. I thought it was a step forward, not two steps back. She won't even look at me right now and I'm openly staring her down.

"Bro," Antonio catches my attention for a second before my eyes are back on her. Why isn't she eating? "Well, damn."

I'd roll my eyes if it weren't for the fact Bella has finally looked up from her burger. She's so gorgeous, especially in the light of the sunset. Her beautiful blue eyes are even more bright than before, and fuck, her skin is so flawless. I'd do anything to run my tongue over every inch of her body again.

It's when I come back to earth that I remember she has another guys arm around her. On a whim - a very very stupid whim - I clench my jaw and pull Chanel closer to me then she was before.