Chapter 3 - Oh.. Oh.. Oh!

Emily's POV

I glare at myself in the mirror, wondering if it was just too much.. Too.. What's the word.. Inviting?

I was wearing a silky-red dress which rested freely just below my waist, red heels to match the colour theme, black nail polish, and my usual handbag which I had cleared out a few minutes before and filled with some.. Uh.. Toys.. Did I also mention that I cut my nails short?

Still glaring at myself, I bury my face into my hands, "it's too much!" I groan out load.

"What's too much?" A very familiar voice asks me from behind. There standing, in a hot.. I mean, a cute black dress with what seemed like diamonds around the neck and a fluffy, very glamorous scarf wrapped around her shoulders.

She snaps her fingers at me to pick up my attention, "My eyes are here" she giggles with a daring grin, pointing to the direction of her crystallized-blue eyes.

"Sorry.." I say with a smirk, my eyes gazing up and down her body... "So.. Uh.. I thought I was meeting you round yours at 5?" I ask curiously.

Ali looks at me with a smile, tilting her head to the side like an adorable puppy she bites her lip and says, "well I've decided that we're going on a trip. I've got camping gear, like a tent and all that in my car and I know this nice spot about 20 miles away where nobody ever goes.. But first, I'm taking you for a meal.. Kind of like a first-date type thing. Are you ready?" She asks, twirling her hair.

"Uh.. Yes. Of course! So.. Wait, you mean like a date? An actual date.." I ask a little too eagerly.

However, Ali tends to enjoy being rather mysterious and doesn't reply. Instead, she takes me by the hand and leads me to her car on the front of my drive. As I get inside, I notice the camping gear in the back of the car and also.. 'Wait.. Is that lube?' I whisper with a pause. I then look closer.. HANDCUFFS!? PINK, FLUFFY HANDCUFFS... 'Oh my... What was she planning on doing?' I think to myself.. Biting my lip on accident.

Author's Note: I'm actually awful when it comes to updating my Wattpad.. I'm so sorry. It's mainly because I'm really tired and also have a load of school work to do, I'm preparing for my exams next year and this is important to me. I am sorry if you're disappointed though, it's not finished yet but please let me know what you think so far in the comments! Thank you😘