Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V.

'So the rest of the boys has arrived already?' I asked Liam as were both strolling to the couch on our luxury tourbus.

'Yup.'

'And we're not there because...?' For some reason we were still stuck at the bus, driving around in the capital of this country while Louis, Niall and Zayn had already arrived at the arena for our next concert.

'Because... Well I don't know. Maybe we lost track on the other bus or something. Anyway the stadium where we need to be is also in this city, so we can now just go out a bit and enjoy the rest of Belgium's city, no?'

'Sure. It's not like we have anything else to do.' I took my pair of sunglasses and put them on, seeing as it was sunny today.

Liam and I walked down the bus' stairs, out into the fresh air. Standing here outside was refreshing indeed but as soon as the bus drove a bit further to fill up a space to park itself and we made our way out of this parking, we were greeted by cars racing through the streets, tons of tourists and other obnoxious noises spreading itself through the air.

I wasn't going to inhale deeply like I had planned because I surely would needed to cough due all those toxic gasses in the air. Okay it wasn't as bad as I just mentioned, but I just longed for some peaceful place to walk, not this crowded bunch of people who don't know what enjoying is anymore. Just like everyday.

We crossed the street, to check out the big construction on the grass at the other side. The iron poles somehow supporting nine big balls were surrounded by people snapping pictures of it, or of others standing infront of it.

'The Atomium. Great, our crew should film some over here!' I turned towards the film crew that was basically always with us from now on, not always the whole crew. Sometimes it was just two of them, like now, a guy with a camera and a guy with a microphone, following us around in our everyday going.

'Sure. We'll take some shots over here.' They both looked around the area, scanning the position of the sun so there wouldn't be any light that could ruin their filming.

'Liam come over here and take a picture of me infront of this thing.' I handed him my phone and we took some steps back from the monument.

'Why are you spreading your arms like that, you're basically hiding Brussels' statue with your hands Harry.'

'Coordinate where to put my hands then smartass.' I yelled back and he finally seemed to understand my intention.

I noticed the crew filming our joking around but I had gotten used to it now, I wasn't sure they would actually use this footage though.

On our way back we had stopped at some place to buy french fries, after all we wete in Belgium. I snapped several pictures here and there because I was getting quite bored.

'Shall we go back to the bus?' Liam agreed as we walked away with our order, I must admit it was delicious.

'Hey Harry, that kid looks like you.' Liam nudged me as he pointed to a guy walking a few metres ahead of us.

'Yeah, I guess. We should go and talk to him.' I got tapped on my upperarm from behind and I tilted my head questioningly at the guy with the small beard, holding the camera. 'What's up?'

'Well we thought that maybe we could use this for in the movie. You know, a Harry lookalike?'

'Seems great. Okay, let's get those camera's rolling!' I started walking to the guy whom's hair mostlikely was the only thing we ressembled in, but hey, why not? When we sort of explained the situation to him briefly he agreed and so I looked at the camera saying 'We just found the belgian version of myself.' I patted the kid's shoulder.