almost normal

After most of Ergastulum went to hell because of the problems with the tags , the 4 fathers , and the destroyers . things were now starting to fix themselves and Ergastulum was starting to be normal ...... Well at least what the people who live here call normal.

BANG BANG BANG !!!
Alex POV
I sat there on my knees covering my face . because I still can't stand seeing or even hearing bodies falling to the floor or the panic sound the victims (<bad guy) make , but this is the job we were called to do, of course I would always sit out during this part of the job. I feel a tap on my shoulder I quickly turn around , I see Nicolas standing next to me holding his hand out to help me stand up. I take his hand and I stand up. I sign to him thank you , he just turns away . "you okay al-chan ?" I look at worick , "y-yeah I guess so" I stuttered. I watch as both of worick and Nicolas get their money from the (cop) chad. we start walking back to the small little apartment we or I call a home. "Hey ally think you can cook something good tonight?, I'll pay you for making dinner." Said worick , "well is there something in particular you really want? I can make anything for dinner" I say to him . I see him turn to sign something to Nicolas , he nods .
I see worick leave , "I'll be back" he says.
Three hours later
I'm sitting at the desk still practicing sign language . while Nicolas just stairs at me every 4 minutes weird.
Bang!
The door fly's open and worick seem out breath also half dressed. "What happened ?" I asked , "looks like the man of the house came home earlier than expected" he says while laughing, Nicolas gives him the middle finger .

Woricks POV
Before I left I signed to Nicolas to stay here and not go anywhere. I started walking to my clients house . the whole time walking there I was thinking about Alex and how great she is. When I final got to my clients home , I was already hard .....hm thinking about Alex made me like this. Anyway time to get to work
..................
"Oh oh yeah harder baby harder" client
Of course I do as she says
"Honey I'm home early!"
Man yells
"Oh shit you need to go now !!!"
Client
Too late caught.....
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
man
I grab my stuff and run out , I'm not into hurting people ...well.
I run back to my place and from there on out I decided to bring work home with me.  When I got back Alex has asked me what happened. I just laughed and kind of told her.
Then thought of something good
I sign and told both Alex and Nicolas
"I will start bringing my work with me ." Nicolas didn't care and Alex just looked a little nervous with the idea.