"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" The so called Prince suddenly gave off a pained shriek as we watched it hold it's head like someone having a migraine.

         "Muriel, Kevin. Hold on tight." Leirum cautioned us with an icy cold tone. Without a warning, he ricocheted upwards like a rocket ship but that didn't stop me from looking down at the demon pursuing after us, forgetting all the excitement about flying.

         My eyes were glued at the empty lifeless eyes, the horn protruding from it's head, the beautiful golden hair and those pure white wings being eaten away by darkness.

        His silent pleads for us to save him by killing him were being repeated little by little, as if the sanity left for him was slowly dying away with his will. Darkness was slowly taking over him.

        "Kill me while I'm still sane. Leirum, I beg of you." It hissed in agony as we flew up towards the dark storm clouds above.

        "We need to kill him." Leirum said, despite what his eyes said otherwise. "B-But!" Kevin tried to protest as he looked down at the creature, screeching and flying fast towards us.

       "Can't you hear his voice?" Kevin asked while looking down at the demon hot on our tails which Leirum insisted on as a prince of Idris, a continent in Azeroth.

        "I can, that's why I'm telling you that we need to do what we must. He knows that he can't be saved. The darkness has already spread through his body and is slowly eating away his soul. The least we can do now is set his soul free and end his physical torment." Leirum said in a grave tone and raised a hand to the sky, which left him holding me only by the waist as I made no effort to hold on to him.

        "I'll finish him off, you don't need to see it. Just close your eyes." Leirum commanded but it wasn't like we could just obey him like that at all.

          I covered mouth with my hand and cut off a sob when bright deadly lightning bolts descended from the sky and squarely hit Prince Janus' frame, stopping him from his pursuit of us as he screamed in agony.

        As the seconds passed by slowly and painfully, his tormented screams were becoming more and more painful to the ear that I couldn't bear hearing anymore.

          "No. Leirum! Stop!" I choked out as I watched in terror, watching the prince scream loudly in pain as lightning struck him.

         "Leirum! Stop! Please!" I suddenly screamed as I turned to look at him, his sapphire blue eyes with the golden specks seeming to be stars in a deep dimension.

       His eyes were a little brighter, like you were looking closely at the universe, the golden specks like twinkling eyes.

         "Don't kill him!" I screamed at him as I tried to reach for his arm that crackled with the same lighting but I withdrew my arm when it burned and hurt me. My eyes widened, his lightning wasn't like Lydia's, his were more charged and of another different level.

       I stared at him as the fallen prince's screams rang in my ear along with Leirum's firm and serious tone.

       "I need to do this. If I won't, I'll forever regret letting him turn to a demon which he would've probably never forgive for." He said, his eyes grave and I stared into those eyes that were cold but held sadness in them for the first time, his eyes making it clear to me that he didn't want to do it but was left no choice.

        "I-I don't want him to die. If anything, your voice sounded like they were pleading me to tell you that this is all a dream." I slowly declared as I stared at his blue orbs that flickered momentarily. Without a warning, I pushed myself away from him and removed his arm around me as I dove down, towards the Prince whose screams were dying down.