Chapter 1: Massacre

Lucy Heartfilia:

Everything had gone to hell after Acnologia had re-appeared from wherever Eileen had teleported him to originally. His long mane was damp and tangled; well, more tangled from what it was before. His cloak was tattered and torn, hung loosely around his neck and trailing behind him.

His Crimson colored eyes surveyed the battle that took place in front of him. His pupils dilated, seeing one of the Alvarez soldiers erupting into a pool of blood. A smile had made it's way onto his bruised and scratched face, some of the cuts re-opening, and thin streams of blood trickled down his face.

Tilting his head upwards, his nose twitched several times, moving his neck slightly in different directions. It seemed he was using his enhanced dragon scent to detect something- or someone. His mouth fell into a small frown, and he began to walk off in a different direction.

A majority of the battles that had been taking place, halted simultaneously as they noticed the foreign presence of such intense magic power. The screams slowly died down and the spells were no longer casted. Everybody whirled to face the one who harbored the magic power, and when they located the person, faces noticeably paled, hands dropped and jaws fell open in complete and utter shock.

Acnologia was leaning against a tree, a wicked glint in his eye, pushing himself away from the tree, satisfied with the audience he had. "This is a warning," He growled out, and many of the mages who had gathered their senses sought themselves into a battle stance.

Creeping up Acnologia's arm, was a tide of black scales, with intricate blue scales mixed in with it, creating a small pattern. His arm seemed to increase in it's size about ten times over, and it was amazing that he could bear that weight. His arm was bigger than himself.

Sharp, black talons extended from his fingers, curling slightly. He scratched at the ground beneath him, and the talons had broken through the pavement effortlessly, creating at least five ten-inch crevices in the ground.

He nodded, before turning his attention back to the crowd in front of him. Their eyes lingered on the crevices he had just made, and a couple of them stumbled backwards, eyes widened and lips trembling. About ten people attempted to escape from his wrath, hoping to get far enough so they would not be attacked.

But, Acnologia was having none of that. His talons began to emit a ghostly glow around them, barely visible to those who looked from a distance. Drawing his arm back past his shoulder, he let a few seconds slip by, allowing the suspense to build, and the people in front of him either become more anxious, or prepare their spells.

And then he released his arm, swinging it in a wide arc at the people, as hundreds of spells were cast at him. The area was lit up into a multitude of colors, and the sounds were ear-splitting.

And that's when it happened. Acnologia's arm and talons smacked into the people, sending them flying. Those unlucky enough to be hit by the talons; they were ripped in half. Those who made collision with his arm... you could see the bones in their body break and stick out from different angles. Blood quickly seeped onto the floor, looking to be a couple inches deep.

Limp bodies quickly dropped into the pool beneath, and their clothes began to absorb the metallic liquid. Anybody who was in that crowd was dead, there was no doubt. Nobody could have possibly survived that.

And Acnologia stood in the same spot as before, his arm already shrunken back to it's original state, talons sinking back into regular fingernails. Only a few fresh scathes covered his arms and face, and little blood was drawn. His eyes lit up in overall joy, a maniacal howl escaping his lips. "That's a warning!" He repeated, though this time, there was no crowd to listen to him. "That's a warning for Zeref!"