Chapter 2

Hello. Enjoy.

-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 2

The first hour of Cry playing Alan Wake was done and I finally got time to watch the stream announcement since I didn’t watch it before. 

“Ok guys we’ll be back in five.” I heard him say. I got in YouTube and clicked on Cry’s lastest video. The list of games was: Alan Wake, Worms Clan Wars, Hawken, Garry’s mod and Wind-down with Volgarr the Viking.

“This will be fun.” I whispered. I decided to make some popcorn. I came back and opened the window because it was really hot in here. As I opened it I heard a loud “Aaaaaaaaaah” and a bunch of laughter afterwards. My neighbor’s window was opened. ‘So you stay up late too, huh?’  I have seen him few times but I never got to talk to him. I guess I was just too shy to go up to him. He was really loud so I closed the window so I would be able to hear the stream. Just as I sat back down Cry unmuted the stream and they continued.

The stream went on and on. They played Worms. In Hawken there was guy named Shadow10093 and I smiled every time Cry mentioned him. Garry’s Mod was really funny. Seriously. I couldn’t breathe time to time. During the Wind-down I really needed to pee so I went to toilet. Coming back I heard Cry say “Yeah. So I’ve been watching her recently. Okay. Snake, what you did this week? Go!.” ‘Who is she? I’m gonna need to look that up…’ was the last thing I thought as I drifted in sleep.

I groaned and sat up. Stream was long over and the sun was up in the middle of sky. I smiled and went to kitchen to eat some cereal. It was 1 o’clock. Actually pretty weird time for me to be up. I’m always sleeping at this time.

After having a nice hot shower I decided to go outside for a walk. Changing into light blue jeans and blue top I went out. I needed to explore anyway. I was here for like what? Five days? Probably. I came across a nice park. I sat on one of the benches and watched children play, dogs run and cute couples cuddling. I felt a little lonely but I learned to ignore the feeling over the years. I heard a car pull up somewhere close. It was a group of like 7 people. Girls settled a little picnic on the ground. One of the guys scanned around like watching for someone with a hope in his eyes. His gaze stopped onto me and he smiled. I blushed and turned away smiling. The group turned on not too loud music and started to eat some sandwiches. After few minutes someone touched my shoulder.

“Hi Shadow.” The guy from shop said in low voice almost like not wanting anyone to hear.

“Hey!” I smiled just now realizing he was the boy who looked at me before.

“Wanna join us?” he gestured to his friends sitting in the grass and looking at us smiling.

“Ya, it would be cool.” I stand up and we started our way to them. “Oh... And call me… Jane.” I said. I saw him nod.

“Guys, I met this beautiful lady at my job. We had something in common that surprised me. We don’t know much Cry fans except us, huh?” all his friends gasped. I chuckled.

“Yea. Like everyone in my and few others school hate him. And then there’s like those crazy fangirls which everyone hates.” One of the girls said. “By the way I’m Ellie.” She said standing up and giving me her hand. I shook her hand and nodded.

“By the way. You never told me your name.” I turned to face guy from shop.

“It’s Alex.” He chuckled. “And this is Daniel, Mark, Russ, Benny, Marta, Ellie and Christen.” He gestured to all of his friends saying their names.

“I’m Jane.” I stuttered saying a lie. But I’m scared of telling people something about me.

“Ok! So? Want to eat something?” Russ offered me a sandwich.

-*-*-*-*-*

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Bye.

-Cathy