Thinking quickly, I take out a knife from my boot and stand up with a run towards him, stabbing the knife in the middle of his stomach, making him gasp and widen his eyes. I let out a deep, painful gasp, too, not believing that I actually have the knife inside his stomach.

As he falls on the ground, breathless and shocked, my eyebrows furrow in confusion as I see the colour of his skin changing, becoming darker, and his features changing, revealing another person to me. This is not Conall, fuck. My heart bursts out in surprise and fear, making me run off, looking for him. There's fear inside me, yes, but I'm not afraid. Conall is out there, alive, that's what makes the fear settles inside of me. The fact that he is alive and out, I fear for my friends and loved ones.

I spot Missy fighting two men and a woman on her own, so I rush to help her. The woman who is fighting Missy has her back to me, so I take out an arrow and immeditaley hit her from the back, making her fall immediately. Missy doesn't notice that, though, she is too busy with the other two men.

As one of them pushes her to the ground and the other takes out his gun, I run again, as fast as I can before I stab the knife in the gun-holder's neck from the back. As he falls lifelessly on the ground, I go to move to the other man, but I'm not quick enough, and he shoots me in the shoulder.

"Tallulah!" Missy shouts, but I don't respond; I feel too dizzy, too lightweight, and too weak.

I hear more gunshots beside me, more people shouting and screaming, and more people falling on the ground, like me. However, in no time, Missy is beside me, holding my head up as she murmurs, "Shit, you're bleeding to death."

A few seconds later, Ed and Zayn both appear, and Zayn rushes to me. "You'll be fine." He says.

As Missy continues fighting, Ed places his hand on Zayn's shoulder, who holds my hand, before I see myself in a white room and on a bed. I almost feel numb from the continous pain. Zayn immediately takes off my jacket and starts focusing on my arm as he murmurs some words, spells, as he walks his finger on the cut on my arm.

I suddenly scream loudly, the pain becoming unbearable from Zayn's working, making me trying to move away from him, though Ed holds me down. My nails dig in Ed's arm as I scream louder. It's like my skin is burning, literally burning, as if someone is setting my skin on fire forcefully. The tears fall from the corner of my eyes as Zayn stops, but when I see him walking over towards the other shoulder, where I'm shot, I cry lowly again.

He looks at me with sympathy as I look at him with pain, my face sweaty and my tears falling as I shake my head at him slowly, whispering, "Zayn... Please, no, Zayn."

"Hang on for me, Lulah." He says lowly as he looks up at Ed and nods. I turn my head immediately and watch as Ed brings handcuffs and walks to my feet, making me kick furiously as the tears fall once more.

"No, no, no," I sob out. "Please, no."

Zayn aids him, and as I continue crying, they cuff my feet to the bed, before cuffing my hands, too. Ed moves behind me, holding my shoulders down as Zayn takes out the bullet. He places his palm on the wound and closes his eyes, saying those words again.

An indescribable pain and agony rises within me, sets my whole body on fire. The feeling of ten people above you, pouring fire, no, lava, over you. I won't lie, death is much better and easier than this, less painful, too.

The screams coming from my throats feels like a cut, like it's slitting my throat with each scream, but I can't help it. I'm in agony, feeling as if my bones are being burned into ashes then reforming again.

"I beg you..." I gasp through the screams, my voice broken, hoarse and almost non existent. "Stop, please."

I feel Ed's face beside me as he whispers in my ear, "You have got this, Tallulah. You will be fine, don't worry."

I only shake my head at him, not believing a word he's saying. "Make him stop... P-please."

Another wave of pain falls over me, making me arch my back in pain as my eyes widen and I lose my breathing for a minute. I keep staring at the white ceiling as I struggle to get air inside me. Ed pushes me down again, and that's when I start screaming all over again.

After a few minutes of eternal agony, Zayn stops and the pain slowly decreases, and my body collapses in exhaustion on the bed. However, my eyes remain wide opened and staring at nothing but the ceiling, as the silent tears keep falling from the corner of my eyes.

When Zayn and Ed uncuff me, they disappear, only to come back after a few minutes with someone who is hurt to treat him, then disappearing once more. For the next few minutes, all I hear is screaming, though I don't give it too much attention. I'm so overwhelmed with the pain that I have endured, it was truly unbearable, something that I do not wish to edure again. Ever.

What am I doing? I'm sitting on a bed, whinning about the pain when I should be out there fighting for our freedom and killing that son of a bitch? What if he is after my family, friends? What if he is after Louis? I can't sit here while Conall is out there alive, while everyone is fighting except for me.

I draw in a deep breath, then let it out before I push myself up. The dizziness comes back, though it slowly disappears after a few seconds. I look at my right arm, seeing the straight scar clearly, just like the small one on my left shoulder. I breathe in deeply again before I get up and walk slowly to where the bottle of water is.

I swallow down almost half of it because of the thirst, and as I head towards the door, a voice from behind me asks, "Where are you going?"

Turning around, I face Master Effie with a blooded face and a sweaty body. I furrow my eyebrows before saying, "Back to fighting, I have to know where Conall is."

"This is what I came here for," She says, wetting her lips. "Conall is going to Louis, we tried to take him down but his men knew and they fought back."

My heart drops to my feet as I start to panic. "I have to kill him, but I don't know how, he disappears with his powers and I can't do it. I thought I killed him, but that was someone who was taking his shape."

Master Effie furrows her eyebrows. "What are you talking about? Conall has no powers."

"What?"

"Some sorcerers are born with no powers," She says. "It's almost like a curse."

"So, he's like us?" I ask breathlessly.

"No," She shakes her head. "He is pure blooded, he just wasn't gifted with a power."

What the hell? "But he attacked us at Louis' apartment, and he'd go invisible then visible."

"That wasn't him," She explains. "It was a shape-shifter, his best friend Axnus."

My eyes widen. "I killed him."

She nods. "I know, I saw him."

My heart beats loudly as I ask, "What do I do know?"

"Catch him before he goes to Louis," She tells me, throwing me a gun that I catch. "Take Lauren, the human, with you; that way he or his men won't know that you're after him." She tells me.

I nod and turn around before Master Effie says, "Tallulah?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't let go of Louis."

(OH MY GOD, DID ANYONE EXPECT POWERLESS CONALL? I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED! This is unedited, too, so I just figured that I'll edit them all when it's finished. Don't forget to vote and comment, mwahh xox)