28. A Crush On My Husband

Start from the beginning

"Its beautiful

"Its beautiful.." I couldn't take my eyes off the flowing stream.

"No one knows to get themselves here. You are the third to know this place."

I turned my body to look at him

"Who is the second person?"

"Anabella Wilson."
-------------

DRAKE'S POV:

I was glad that Ana had her old childhood friend back in her life. Its not like I wasn't restless at first when I heard her praising a guy,but obviously Ana must have told him that she is married, so I was all chilled about it.

Well,actually I wasn't really into what she was saying cause I had my own story to reveal it to her,not sure of knowing how she was gonna react. For the first time, I felt really nervous...
-----

From the light of the moon above us, Ana was way beautiful than ever with sucha innocent smile and expressions. It pained knowing that I would be the one to remove it from her face in a few minutes

"Its beautiful." She appreciated the entire place with sucha sweet voice and in return I smiled at her,though it turned out to be a mixture of a sad-glad one.

"No one knows to get themselves here. You are the third to know this place." I walked towards the stream so she wouldn't notice my tensed face.

"Who is the second person?" Her voice hinted curiosity. I sighed
Its now or never.

"Anabella Wilson."

I turned to look at her to see if she understood my hint of something deep in that one single word. And yes,she did...she remained silent waiting for me to continue.

"Anabella,Jack, your sister Aura and myself were kind of a gang during our sophomore and high school days. Aura and Anabella were like inseparables and it was through Aura that I knew Anabella" I could see Ana's eyes wide open hearing Aura's name. I wasn't surprised with that cause I knew she didn't  know about it."Anabella was from England and her kinsfolk were a typical, conservative rich and a reputed family in England following old traditions and ethics. She stayed here with her cousin's in Seattle for her academics purpose."
I inhaled deeply. "She was my one and only love...she was my first...and..i thought she would be my last.." Now I couldn't look up at Ana. "Since she stayed at her cousin's,we used to hangout very often here at this place. Its more like our own place. A secret hideout for us..." pointing at a rock on which Anabella and myself used to sit near the stream. " She was one gem of a person. I was very possessive of her. Aura,Jack Anabella and myself had a great time together. Those were some happy days.." Thinking of the past made me feel so nostalgic. I had tears brimming my eyes.

I looked at Ana from the corner of my eyes,she had frozen in her place.

"Everything was going fine. But one final day,during the last few days of our high school days, Anabella came over to talk to me alone. I sensed something bad. She told me that her family found out about us and...and that she had to fly back to UK forever. I denied her suggestion of breaking up and My reflex made me slap her. My heart just didn't accept the fact of breaking up with her... She began to ignore me and move far away from me but I didn't leave.I kept following her.." Tears slowly began to fall down my cheeks.
"I tried all means to stop her but the only thing she wanted to do was listen to her father and get back to England.
She missed her flight various times cause of me and that made her dad fly here to take her away....from me.Her dad came along with a guy. Anabella introduced him to me as her fiancé. I asked her the reason for her hasty decision and she said that she was gonna marry him cause he was as rich as her. That pissed me off even more. I was too stubborn to let her go. I lost my cool and even went to an extent of hitting her dad..." I sighed. "I didn't know what got into me but I went so violent. I wanted her...I wanted her for the rest of my life. I don't know why she never felt like what I did but I knew she loved me deeply and that she wanted to breakup only for her dad's sake." My body began to heat up cause of my anger. "At the airport,she spoke really rudely and pushed me away but I shouted back at her promising that I would come to get her. She just ignored my words and walked away. The days after she left were like utter nightmares. I went through a terrible trauma. I became really violent. I neva let anyone near me. Since my grandpa was my guardian, I had no other choice but to stay away from him cause I was scared that I would hurt him physically and mentally cause of my anger and depression. And cause of my distance from him, a part of his illness was cause of me. He fell on the bed for days together worrying about me and my future. Since I was financially not very stable,I couldn't fly to England as well. I was too determined to get rich and began to work really hard and save money. I tried a lot to distract myself by working even overtime but I couldn't..I just couldn't get her outta my mind..." My body began to shiver and I started growing weak. I felt my fist turning to a ball and I dropped down to hit my fist onto the stones. I cried real hard. Noticing me, Ana ran to hold on to me.