Corporal Levi

You casually unravel the miniscule paper and read the name aloud. "...Since when was Levi playing?" You raise an eyebrow at Eren and feel a tap on your shoulder.

"That's Corporal Levi to you."

You immediately stand up and salute, "S-Sorry sir! This must be all a childish joke. I will go back to my room right awa-"

"You're noisy. I was here the whole time and I'm only playing so I can check that the broom closet will be tidy Cadet Y/N." his stoic expression struck through your heart; that expressionless face always brought a certain warmth to you.

"Che. Anyways, I want to get this over and done with. So get your ass in the closet and don't do anything funny Y/N." He addressed you by your first name which for some reason made you feel nervous.

"Ah..Yes sir." you measily reply and walk into the closet. He walks in after you and shuts the door calmly.

The atmosphere was eerily quiet. You felt as though you weren't allowed to make a single sound. During this silence, erotic and dirty images came to mind. You shook your head, 'No...he's in his thirties. It's just doesn't work like that.' You sigh quite loudly as these thoughts buzzed in your mind.

Suddenly, you feel a presence crawl onto of you. You squeal in shock "C-Corporal?!" you were then silenced by an index finger. "You're probably thinking about all the possible things that could happen in this closet with me aren't you?" He whispered seductively in your ear.

"You have a dirty mind. You are a dirty girl. And you need someone to clean you." With that being said, Levi's tongue brushed against your bottom lip, which left you to weakly open your mouth.

You could feel your cheeks heat up as you felt his tongue inspect your whole mouth. He finally pulls away from you.

"Tch. Y/N you're drooling." He raised his eyebrows in disgust and soon lapped up the sides of your mouth. "...H-Heichou? Why are you doing this.." You don't even know why you asked that, but it just seemed necessary.

"Why the fuck not?" He snarled, "But if you want me to stop. I will." He paused momentarily and shuffled away from you. Truth being told, you wanted to continue but now things would just sound awkward if you asked to continue.

Well maybe you didn't need to ask. You don't know what came over you... maybe a death wish.

You pounce onto Corporal and bang against the door, which caused a commotion outside to the curious group. You passionately kiss Levi; a french kiss. Levi then holds you back by the shoulder, "What are you doing?!..." He pauses momentarily "That's not how you do a french kiss." He snapped and then rashes his lips onto yours.

Levi swirled his tongue with yours; it was pretty intense.. he was french afterall.

After a long period of time, Levi and even you could sense that the group were coming to open the door. "Time is up Y/N." The French male scooted you aside and wiped the corners of his mouth.

You thought it was all over and done with until Levi pulls you close by the collar. "Speak none of this or I will punish you immensely. Whether it be running laps, killing titans or having sex. Your body will be in agonising pain." His grey eyes struck through you once again.

You did nothing but nod as you pull away from his grasp.

Levi fixes his hair, collar and jacket; making sure there was no evidence of what had just happened.

You instinctively do the same. It was harder for you to fix your hair due to the fact that it was much longer than Levi's.

Levi sighs and strokes you hair to untangle any knots. "Damn, your hair is too long and is unsuitable for expeditions. Cut it Y/N. I don't want you to die because some titan pulled you by the hair." Levi still wore that poker face even when he was being caring.

"Y-Yes Corporal." You mumbled as you fidgeted around.

"Thats Levi to you."