〔Shingeki no Kyojin〕 【Seven Minutes in Heaven】《Reader Insert》

A/N: This is a 'Seven minutes in Heaven' fan fiction! Seven minutes in heaven is a teenagers' party game first recorded as being played in Cincinnati in the early 1950s. Two people are selected to go into a closet or other dark enclosed space and do whatever they like for seven minutes. ... Each new page is a new soldier.
-
-
Key-
(Y/N) Your Name.
(H/C) Hair colour.
-

Today was the day that marked your first year in the Survey Corps. To celebrate the occasion, your comrades decide to hold a small party.

"Mm...This is kind of risky." You mutter under your breath. You feel a large hand slap your back playfully, leaving it with a burning and stinging sensation "Lighten up Y/N! He won't mind!" Reiner bursts out laughing.

'He. He won't mind?'

"He is Levi. You know? Humanity's strongest soldier with the massive cleanliness problem?" You argue with yourself if you should really risk your pretty little ass just to play this stupid game; 'Seven minutes in Heaven'.

It was your first time playing, infact it was a stupid party game suggested by non other than yours truly, Eren Jaeger.

Eren leads the small group of soldiers into a secluded room filled with many tables and benches. In the corner of the extravagant room was a broom closet; Levi's broom closet.

You all crowd around a particular table. Mikasa sits on your right and Jean sits on your left.

Not many people seemed too keen to play this game. You couldn't stop fidgeting, your palms were all sweaty. "Can I please go first and get this over & done with?" You could feel your cheeks heat up already, just at the thought of being stuck inside a dark inclosed area with another male.

"Hm? Hohoho, can't wait to play huh Y/N?" Connie teases you and kicks your shin gently underneath the table. You kick back...hard.

You smile innocently as he winces in pain. All of a sudden, a small pouch filled with paper strips were shoved infront of your face.

"Pick one." Eren shakes the bag and snickers quietly to himself.

You nervously pick a thin strip between your fingers and pull it out...