Enemies

Amber's POV

"Have a nice weekend!" Our stupid teacher said all happy.

I groaned and left the classroom. I was so happy because I was gonna have my house all to myself!

My parents had this surprise for me when I left home. I was gonna be alone for three months. It is usually one but they had to do alot of things.

They are lawyers and they had to go to London for a long and hard case.

And me I don't mind because I have the house to myself.

As I walk out of the school I bump into someone. I fall back and prepare for the impact but it never came.

I felt a strong arm holding me up. I look and see someone I wish didn't see.

"Ugh. It's you." I get on my own two feet and step away from him, ignoring how cold I felt.

"Oh god, you? I have had the worst day yet." He glares and I glare back.

"Shut up, Jock! I was having the best day. So shut up." I roll my eyes and walk pass him. I can feel his gaze on me and it just makes me shiver.

With his stupid curly hair and dumb blue eyes that seem to freeze you. And that olive skin. I hate him!

Robert Rizzo.

We have been enemies sense my first year here. He is just a stupid jock that has failed a class already. And sadly he is still a senior with me.

We have some classes together. And I hate it. I know he is always watching me. And plus he always says something to any guys that is interested in me that makes them go away. That is why I haven't had a boyfriend.

I am no virgin. I already lost it, but I hate not getting laid.

My personality is not the best as you see. I am a rebel, I like things my way or no way.

As I arrive in my house I turn off my bike. I get off and go to my fort, unlocking it and going inside.

I run up to my room and get on my computer. I log in to a random chat room. I like doing this. It's fun to mess with a few perverts.

After a while I get bored and stopped. I order a pizza for myself and go to my living room to watch TV.

Slowly I start to think of Robert.. ugh! Why?

He just pisses me off! With his stupid good looks and strong body. I mean, who can be that strong.. with just his abs.. that I saw once by chance in gym class.. so hard you just want to...

I hear a knock on my door and I stand up quickly. I shake the thoughts off my head and go.

I open the door and this guy is standing there with my pizza. He is checking me out and I frown. I give him the money and he tries to flirt but I just make move to close the door but he doesn't let me. He tries to come in but someone pushes him back.

I can't see who is but I can hear groaning and fist going again a face.

"Now scram you fucking Perv." I hear him say to the pizza guy. I groan internally. What now? And how did he get my address?

He steps up to my door and I swallow. I take a step back as he takes one forward. He give me this look almost animalistic. It gets ma all kinds of excited. He closes the door behind him.

"You sure as hell dumb." He states. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, get out of my house!" I say and point to the door.

"No, and here." He takes my wallet out of his pocket. "You dropped it when you where your clumsy self. Be more careful." He throws it at me and I catch it.

"Thanks, now leave dumbass. I have things to do." I turn to put away my wallet and I still feel him stare. I put my wallet away and I feel him behind me.

I turn and he is right there. I can smell his masculine sent. It's intoxicating and a part of me wishes to smell it more. His chest was breathing heavily and I look up. His eyes seem to be even more blue.

"W-what are you doing? Back off and leave." I tell him.

"No." He replied.

"Dude fuck off! Back off!" I push he but he doesn't move.

"Stop it, no. You seem to be defenseless." He had and I glare.

"I am not weak!" He smirks.

"Yes you are." I get closer.

"No I am not ,you asshole!" I push him.

"Stop it!" He growls.

"No! What is your damn problem?" I yell in his face now.

"You!" He grabs me by the neck and slams me against the wall. It is not hard and he is not choking me, just holding me in place. "You are my fucking problem! Going around the school with that fucking attitude of yours. Moving that big fat ass of yours! Those big red lips that tempt every guy. I can already see what they imagine. Those big red lips wrapped around their cocks!" He growls and I shiver, I can feel myself getting so wet down there.

"H-how would you know?" I glare at him.

"Cause I think like that myself. You sucking on my cock, you riding me with your big fat ass of yours. Me ramming my fat cock inside your pussy." I growls lowly. "I fucking hate you."

At this point I am so wet and panting and I want him to do all those things. I want him to call me all kinds of names and fuck me hard.

"I fucking hate you too.. " I moan and his eyes are now blazing with lust.

"Fuck.. I want to take you right now.." he groans. "Make you mine.. " he lets go of my neck and steps back. "But no.. I can't.. "

"Why.. " I pant looking at him. He looks at me.

"Because.. because I want to hurt you. I want to treat you like the lowest of the low. But after.. I want to keep you close and tell you.. tell you.." he swallowed.

"Tell me what?" I whisper.

"Because I can't admit I.. " he cursed and looks away. "I love you.."

I look at him stunned. Did he just say..

"Yes, I said it! I love you!" He presses himself against me and looks down at me. "I want to own you. Sense the first day we met! It's hell seeing them look at you and hearing all of those.. boys talk about how they want to just fuck you. They don't know how to handle you. I know! And all of those wimps that tried to take you! I had to do something!" He hols my head in-between his hands. "You are mine. No one can touch you." He whispers and I bite my lip. "Don't.. don't bite your lips." He groans.

I WANT all of it. I want him and I wanna be his. I didn't hate him.. I just wanted him.

I pull him down and bit his lip. He groans and I smirk.

"Take me." I whine and lick his lips. "I want you, Sir." He groans and slams me against the wall and kisses me hard. I kisses him back.

He grabs my hair and pulls it back. Making pull away. I hiss softly and smile. Sleep slaps me and I feel a slight sting. If feels so good.

"Fucking slut." I smirk.

"Thank you." He slaps me more and kisses me hard. Pulling on my hair.

"Shut up whore. I only want one word out of your mouth. And that is Daddy."

He drags me upstairs and finds my room. He throws me on the bed and looks down at me.

"Undress." I do as he says slowly.