His Bite

Swinging my legs from side to side, as I lay on my bed. I have a pillow tucked under my chin as I relax.

This has been going for the last five hours as I look at the laptop in front of me. I have been watching a series that my boyfriend have told me to watch and I am hooked. To bad that I am not hooked by him.

My boyfriend doesn't care of what I do as long as if I cheat, he will be present. He is an ass and sometimes I wonder what I do with a boy like him. He is no man.

I need a man to control me, to protect me and to love me. I doubt he even loves me. He is to busy with his friends. And I know he likes this other girl.

Anyway, back to the series. As I watch it, I feel something behind me. It is dark out so the only light was from my laptop. I couldn't shake the feeling. It was almost... predatory. I kept watching against my better judgement.

Suddenly a hand covered my mouth. I gasped as I felt a body on top of mine. I could feel it was a boy. By the weight, smell and that hard on rubbing against my legging covered ass. He growled softly and chuckled.

"What is wrong little girl.... scared?" He whispered against my ear and I melted. His voice alone could make me cum. Something my boyfriend didn't have. "I'm gonna let your mouth go. Look ahead, not back." I nodded and he took his and off.

I don't know why I didn't scream bloody murder. But I was quiet, except for my panting.

He went lower till he was on my ass. He grabbed my leggings and panties, pulling them down fast. I could feel his breath, and before I knew it, he bit my ass. Hard, but not enough to draw blood.

After that he pulled away, licking it. I suddenly felt him stand up. Then he grabbed my thighs and flipped me over. I could see him now. And my heart skipped a beat.

He wasn't thin. Oh no. He was broad. His shoulder were big and so was his chest. He was pure muscle. Other than that? His eyes where a deep shade or brown. Almost black. He was bald but I didn't mind. I could see tattoos on his arms and chest. He had a smirk on his face that made me shiver. He licked his lips and leaned down. His lips went to my left thigh. He kissed softly, then he bit me out of nowhere. I hissed and screamed on the pillow I once had under me.

He kept biting me, so hard I thought he was drawing blood. Then he pulled away and licked it. I looked at him, it hurt like hell. But it also felt good. He kissed my inner thigh up to my wet pussy. He smirked and licked it. "Sweet." He commented.

I moaned wanting more. I didn't know who this stranger is! It just felt so good. His touch, his look, his licks and his bites. They all felt so right.

I felt the bed vibrate And saw my phone glowing. I could see the name of my boyfriend. I looked at the man before me and he smirked. He flipped to my belly and lifted my ass. "Answer it. Just talk and then break up with him." He said, I could hear the smirk.

"B-but-" I couldn't finish cause I felt a hard slap on my ass. I moan loud, something I didn't know I liked.

"Do as you're told, slut. Or want me to do it for you?" He chuckled.

I bit my lip and grabbed my phone when it started to ring again.

"H-hello?" I answered.

"Hey, where you asleep? You know better!" He hissed.

I was about to talk when I felt a wet tongue lick me over and over. I bite my lip, holding a moan.

"N-no.. just watching t-there show. W-what is it?" I ask stuttering. The man who is now eating me out like a starving man won't stop.

"Well, I called to let you know I will go out with some friends." He said.

"Um.. t-talking about that.. I-I wanna break up!" I squealed as the man sucked on my clit.

"What? You are kidding right?" He said. I knew he was only with me to show me off.

"Y-yes. Let's b-e Ahh.. r-real! You don't love me a-and I don't love you." I groan softly.

"What... What are you doing?" He asks. Shit.

The man stops as if he felt me or heard him. He stands and I pant. He takes the phone away from my ear and to his. He unzips his pants, pulling out his cock. I bite my lip as I watch it.

"She is a little busy right now. " He smirks at me and rubs his hard on against my wet pussy. I moan wanting him inside me.

I am acting like a wanting whore, but I don't care. I want him so bad. I start gridding against him. He chuckles.

"What? Who are you!?" My now ex yells. "We had a deal. That slut had to tell me before fucking someone." He says and huffs.

The man growls. I shiver and moan. He pets my ass softly and I purr at his touch.

"If you cared for her, and if she was yours, you would keep her all to yourself." He growls. "Make her yours. Mark her as yours. But you lost. Now she is mine!" He yells and pushes his cock inside me.

I gasp and my eyes widen. He is thick. And is amazing. His big cock fills me up, and hits that spot that drives me crazy.

"You need to fuck her like the slut she is!" He pulls on my hair as he thrusts hard. I can feel him pull away almost completely, then slam back in. Making me arch my back and moan hard.

"Now, excuse me. I need to fuck her. Bye." He hangs up and throws my phone to my bed. I can see my ex calling over and over again.

But I can't focus on him. This man is now all I can think of.

"You are fucking mine, you hear me? Your body, your heart and your soul. All mine!" He growls in pleasure as I am lost in it.

My eyes roll back as he keeps abusing my tight little pussy. I drool, I can't control myself.

I can feel his dick getting harder and harder. Bigger and bigger. I gasp as I am about to cum.

"Please please!" I bed. I don't know for what. But he knows.

"Oh baby, I'll give you what you want.. and more." He groans.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I scream as I am about to cum. He spanks my ass hard and holds my neck, choking me, but not hard. Just enough.

"Fucking cum you slut." He commands and I am done.

My eyes roll back and my tongue comes out. I moan as I finally cum hard. I hear him growl one last time before he cums deep inside me. I feel his hot seed fill my womb. Thank God I am in the pill.

I pant and just lay there. Unable to move an inch. All I feel is him biting my neck. I scream in pleasure as he pulls away.

"Mine." And I smirk.

His.